• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
3863048627_3e91edc0e3_o.jpg

V3 w/bezel-paint mod, which I did poorly around the pearl, which lead me to sell the watch. :(

dazbuckley

Looking Around
6/7/10
Hi Guys, Firstly truly glad to find the forum i can see me spending hours on here in the near future. Firstly and quickly my name is Darren and im a pure watch lover, own a couple of original Omegas and recently bought a very nice Tag glamour for my good lady wife. I have a small problem at the moment and would like a little advice and direction. I bought a DeepSea Dweller with swiss movement 43mm from Topswiss.com a couple of days ago but have had no reply from them. The method of payment was NOCHEX and they have said they will refund which is good. Im head over heels with the Deepsea Dweller and would like to ask if you dont mind where i can trust and buy from a seller you chaps may know of. Im looking for a quality one as im sure we all are when buying these items. Any advice for a newbie would be very welcome, either on here or private message. There are some great watches on here and once again glad i have found the forum, Many Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,, Darren

mightynimrod

7/3/09
Lincoln - UK
Hi Guys, Firstly truly glad to find the forum i can see me spending hours on here in the near future. Firstly and quickly my name is Darren and im a pure watch lover, own a couple of original Omegas and recently bought a very nice Tag glamour for my good lady wife. I have a small problem at the moment and would like a little advice and direction. I bought a DeepSea Dweller with swiss movement 43mm from Topswiss.com a couple of days ago but have had no reply from them. The method of payment was NOCHEX and they have said they will refund which is good. Im head over heels with the Deepsea Dweller and would like to ask if you dont mind where i can trust and buy from a seller you chaps may know of. Im looking for a quality one as im sure we all are when buying these items. Any advice for a newbie would be very welcome, either on here or private message. There are some great watches on here and once again glad i have found the forum, Many Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,, Darren

Welcome Darren,

Firstly do not buy from topswiss - they aren't a uk based rep dealer but a russian based drop shipper.

Ive bought from them and paid well over the odds for something that wasn't what was claimed - i could've bought the same thing from one of the trusted guys on here for £200 less.

As for the DSSD - you can't go wrong with the one from Trevor time.

Just read up and use the search function.

hooligan76

Known Member
4/7/10
I think I'm going to have to break my "nothing smaller than 44mm" rule & pick one of these up. The more I look at all the pics the more I feel this watch calling to me! I guess even though it's not quite as large as I like it definately is as thick so the slightly smaller diameter hopefully won't bother me to much.

I guess it's time to start saving for one of BK's NoobDSSD's!!!

mightynimrod

7/3/09
Lincoln - UK
I think I'm going to have to break my "nothing smaller than 44mm" rule & pick one of these up. The more I look at all the pics the more I feel this watch calling to me! I guess even though it's not quite as large as I like it definately is as thick so the slightly smaller diameter hopefully won't bother me to much.

I guess it's time to start saving for one of BK's NoobDSSD's!!!

The size is 44mm - check out Rolex's website - not sure why all the dealers list it as 43mm.

Hopefully my BK DSSD will be here next week :D

RolexDSSD44mm.jpg

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
on my wrist today!
what a spectacular piece from MR.
i'm in the club boys.

DSSD.jpg

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS!!!

Keep post'n pics fellas... this is the "Official DSSD Club" ;)

Playing around with a sig idea...

Im-a-Proud-DSSD-Club-Member.png

ThinkBachs...can you whip me up one that says Club Founder ;)?

eastwood

Horology Curious
24/7/10
DSSD waterproof

Just ordered a DSSD from BK so excited.Can anyone tell me if the watch is waterproof and what model it will be.Im new to all this so please excuse the stupid questions!:thinking:

HR911

Renowned Member
27/8/09
UK
The bezel insert on Trevors is excellent but the Ring Lock text is a little too thick and the dial is too glossy which is why the date window in the above photo looks weird.

Good value though

bravoecho

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/10
Wellcome to the forum:band:

Your watch verison should be V5 but better to ask BK. Many dealer offer WP testing with a small extra cost (5-10 Euro) check with BK before shipping...

Just ordered a DSSD from BK so excited.Can anyone tell me if the watch is waterproof and what model it will be.Im new to all this so please excuse the stupid questions!:thinking:

bravoecho

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/10
I do not see any difference between Trevor and BK DSSD models except pearl IMHO.

Even RLS text is thinner than BK DSSD. Date window Bevelling is proper and dial glossy is same. But only pearl cannot convince me to pay extra 120$+shipping.

The bezel insert on Trevors is excellent but the Ring Lock text is a little too thick and the dial is too glossy which is why the date window in the above photo looks weird.

Good value though