• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
blHo1.png

Reactions: tonyxc2001

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
Is the ARF DSSD lug width 20 or 21mm? I need to order a new bracelet and don't trust my poor measuring skills. :)

padoszsolt

Looking Around
25/1/22
Hi Guys,
I'm a bit confused. I have the both the NOOB V10 and ARF V3 James Cameron "D-Blue". One must to go. I can't decide which one. Overall I think ARF is a the better for me, but I can't let go the NOOB bright dial. I like it much better than the ARF dial.
Can you help me which one is closer to gen dial?
Regards,
Zsolt

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hi Guys,
I'm a bit confused. I have the both the NOOB V10 and ARF V3 James Cameron "D-Blue". One must to go. I can't decide which one. Overall I think ARF is a the better for me, but I can't let go the NOOB bright dial. I like it much better than the ARF dial.
Regards,
Zsolt

They are both so close imo that you should keep which ever one you enjoy most. I think you already know :)

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
Hi Guys,
Regards,
Zsolt

My 2cents~as noted both have their flaws:

Noob superior blue color and green 'deepsea' color, correct alignment of steel inner 'bezel' text [ring lock/gas escape]...tactile bezel click action fantastic/gen-like... haven't tried the ARF

flaws--'titanium' color on caseback is paint/comes off, blue-black transition is a bit low (nearly impossible to see vs. gen even in sunlight--I actually prefer the bit of additional blue on the dial)

ARF (from forum members, I don't have on) superior bracelet, caseback might be real titanium--either way does not peel off, maybe superior bracelet, more accurate blue to black transition

flaws--badly misaligned steel inner 'bezel' text [ring lock/gas escape]..although appears darker text fill which is closer to Gen (nearly impossible for anyone but you to note the misalignment/superior ink-fill!)

Good luck in your decision!