No announcement yet.

"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found these Gen photos of a satinized DLC DSSD that I thought I'd share...

Comment

Join the club

Well thats me joined the club.Received my DSSD today from BK.What can I say it is totally stunning.Once I have figured out how to post a picture I will get one uploaded asap.Does anyone know where I could get a rolex box to go with my new watch?

Comment

Mine is from BK, a really nice watch.

Comment

Entering the club next week with...
          WBK DSSD

Comment

Robert aka T4D released a new DSSD on the market today, look here. So experts, what's the verdict? Any comments? Bezel, date window, ring lock engraving, HE valve, pearl, lume?

OK THIS IS NEW FROM THE MILGUASS FACTORY

TO SET THE RECORDS STRAIGHT WE DIDN'T BUY A GEN DSSD AND SUPPLY THE FACTORY WITH IT TO COPY 1-1 SIDE BY SIDE!!

WHAT WE DID DO WAS ASK PROMINENT MEMBERS WITH A PARTICULAR INTEREST IN ROLEX WHAT COULD BE IMPROVED ON THE CURRENT 21J DSSD WE SELL

THE GENERAL OPINION WAS NEW BEZEL WITH 10 CENTERED AND A MOVEMENT RUNNING AT 28800BPH

SO WE ASKED THE FACTORY LAST WEEK TO DO THIS FOR US AND THE WATCH YOU SEE LISTED IS THE RESULT.
            ...and this watch that turned into a hamster, what was the point of that?

Looking for PAM055 with a white dial

Comment

Originally posted by Skintrade, post: 575535
              Mine is from BK, a really nice watch.

who's BK?

Comment

Originally posted by OpenMind, post: 575835
                who's BK?
                BK is BK, the only BK, see here for more info on his DSSD.

Comment

Before you do anything, wait for the review I'm doing on Time4Direct's DSSD!

Done!

Comment

Originally posted by ThinkBachs, post: 575840
                    Before you do anything, wait for the review I'm doing on Time4Direct's DSSD! Working on it now....
                    Damn, damn, damn, I ordered one from Trevor a week ago. Maybe should have waited for this one and your review?

Cheers, Xplodr

Comment

Originally posted by Exploder, post: 575841
                      Damn, damn, damn, I ordered one from Trevor a week ago. Maybe should have waited for this one and your review?

Cheers, Xplodr

Not my fault, I only found out about it this morning, then he posted the pics shortly thereafter.

You're not going to be happy after you've read the review. Hurry up an sell it on RG, then get this one!

Comment

Originally posted by ThinkBachs, post: 575879
                        Not my fault, I only found out about it this morning, then he posted the pics shortly thereafter.

You're not going to be happy after you've read the review. Hurry up an sell it on RG, then get this one!
                        Haha, it hasn't even arrived yet and I think I have to read your review first! Definitely looking forward to reading it! Hurry!

Comment

It's done, I edited the post above. Here, this will make you feel better...

Ahhhhhh... all better. :P

Comment

Hmmmmm... Niiiiiiiice...

Comment

Soooooo, still accepting new members?

Comment

you're freakin in!

Comment

Working...
                                X