"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolex Sea-Dweller Automatic Full Rose Gold with Black Dial-New Version

Ummmmmmmmm... I... ah...... ahhhhh.... mmmm.....

Rolex Sea-Dweller Automatic Full Rose Gold with Black Dial-New Version
    Our Price:US $148

Product Description:

• Top quality Asia Automatic Movement (21 Jewel) with Smooth Sweeping Seconds Hand
    • Hack mechanism (second hand stops when crown is pulled out to set the time-standard feature on all genuine Rolex watches).
    • Bands linked together by Threaded screws like the authentics which can be resized very easily.
    • Screw-in watch crown
    • Solid 316 Stainless Steel with High quality plated Rose Gold Case
    • Solid 316 Stainless Steel with High quality plated Rose Gold Strap
    • Mineral crystal scratch durable glass face
    • Water-Resistant

Free Shipping on all Orders Worldwide.
    The Pictures you see are of actually taken at the Studio of WatchEden.com, You will get exactly what you see in our Pictures

And one more from them...

Comment

my mate Ira has been awaiting that model, he's so tired of his tt date-just

my watches: hublot daytona, omega ploprof quartz chronograpf, frank mueller datejust chrono, invicta big bang 25mm all from swiss-AAA-replicastore.scam

actually trk looks like this -->

thanks for the gif ThinkBachs

Comment

howabout a homage version not really an eye pleaser
        my watches: hublot daytona, omega ploprof quartz chronograpf, frank mueller datejust chrono, invicta big bang 25mm all from swiss-AAA-replicastore.scam

Comment

How the hell did you fine that! It must be an expensive watch, they've taken the extra precaution of blocking out the serial in case someone decided to rep it...

Comment

embarresing to admit that, though seagull is a chineese movt. maker, seagul, the watch brand is registered as a danish brand..???? I'm more proud of lego, bang and olufsen and carlsberg to be honest

Comment

here is my contribution - do not know the version but it is from T4D with the much troubled copy 3125 movement - but so fare i have not had any issue with it after i tightend all screws and removed the faux brigde.
              here goes - sorry for the poor lack of photoskills

Rolex DSSD, IWC Big Pilot, Catier Santos 100,Breitling Avenger Black Steel
              Panerai 117 Destro Titanium,Panerai 202a,Panerai 199 Regatta,Panerai 382
              Hublot Big Bang,Omega Ploprof V2 on Mesh,Audemars Piguet Diver V3.5
              RXW Marina Militare - GEN,Omega Seamaster - GEN,Tag Heuer 6000 - GEN
              home build Porsche 356 Speedster

Comment

I finally fit in!! Lol

Just got it yesterday!
                Quick shot before work:

From a father handing a watch to his son:

"...I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it..."

-William Faulkner

Comment

Looks pretty good from way up here!

Comment

ah thank you thank you

btw, is the pearl indented in? or am I able to pry it out and center it on the triangle? It's a little higher... i thought i'd just move it abit south and re-glue

"...I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it..."

-William Faulkner

Comment

Originally posted by ianGP, post: 571130
                      ah thank you thank you

btw, is the pearl indented in? or am I able to pry it out and center it on the triangle? It's a little higher... i thought i'd just move it abit south and re-glue
                      the pearl is around 2,2 mm diameter or so, it actually sits in a hole in te ceramic insert, but only with a 1mm thick "foot" in a 1mm hole, if you want to move the pearl, you will have to enlarge the hole....I belive doing anything to that ceramic will be near impossible, I tried it, but if anyone has info on a suitable drill for it, please let me know. that way I will finally get my dssd pearl installed on a insert

Comment

Originally posted by trksh-bzr, post: 571139
                        the pearl is around 2,2 mm diameter or so, it actually sits in a hole in te ceramic insert, but only with a 1mm thick "foot" in a 1mm hole, if you want to move the pearl, you will have to enlarge the hole....I belive doing anything to that ceramic will be near impossible, I tried it, but if anyone has info on a suitable drill for it, please let me know. that way I will finally get my dssd pearl installed on a insert

Word! Are there any tutorials on taking the pearl off from a ceramic? I'm not wanting to yank it off ....unless that's how its done. I'll probably just cut off the feet and cement glue the sucker smack dab in the middle

-William Faulkner

Comment

Originally posted by ThinkBachs, post: 570994
                          Wow! That's a really nice find ThinkBachs - Congrats! Looks fantastic in rose gold and that pearl really pops out. I mean really. It's going to poke somebody's eye out one day.

Cheers, Xplodr
                          ...and this watch that turned into a hamster, what was the point of that?

Looking for PAM055 with a white dial

Comment

a beauty shot of my membership "card"
                            see my collection thread link in my sig, i've updated with new pics.

Comment

The ABYSS: A Vintage DSSD by Pb Dad

Pb Dad has created a Vintage DSSD called The ABYSS, which to some may be an abomination, others an inspiration, and to a few like myself, a work of art. Submitted for your approval, the art...

The Details

Standard features:
                              • Swiss ETA motor
                              • Case completely softened and lugs rounded off.
                              • Lugs drilled and faux 2mm springbar tips rounded and mounted.
                              • Bezel coin edged by hand
                              • Superdome plexi crystal
                              • Hands aged and "brassified"
                              • Bezel insert hand painted and aged
                              • Custom aged "tritium" pearl
                              • Dial aged and indices colored
                              • Pointy crown guards
                              • bezel ratchet mech removed to it a free spin

Optional features:
                              • Seconds hand enameled in white and aged
                              • Date window shaved, additional marker added, and "oyster perpetual date" text removed
                              • Relumed in vintage "tritium" or "radium"
                              • Crown guards shaved completely off
                              • Domed plexi display caseback
                              • Destro
                              • DSN 8mm crown with either Rolex Brev or Brevet + markings
                              • Aged bracelet

daz8161 just posted some of his Pb Dad inspired Vintage DSSD which I like a lot!

Well it all started with Pbdads Abyss, when i first seen it I was in awe! I really wanted one and decided I would try make one of my own. It took a very long time to complete but I am very happy with the results.

I started with a V5 Dssd and did the following mods:
                              • Shaved off CG's
                              • Aged bezel and did the coin edge treatment
                              • Fitted Rolex Brevet crown
                              • Aged case
                              • Sealed HEV
                              • Aged dial and sealed with matt lacquer
                              • Aged hands
                              • Aged datewheel
                              • Had movement serviced in Hong Kong while I was on holiday
                              • Fitted high dome plexi
                              • Had a plexi installed into the titanium caseback
                              • Customized a Nato strap so the movement can still be seen

Love the riveted bracelet idea! Something I thought I could never have on a DSSD- guess I wasn't thinking outside the box enough. The "coin edge treatment" is brilliant! As far as the lume goes, I'd keep in mind the new Vintage Lume from [email protected]

Comment

I couldn't agree more... I like the Abyss a lot!

just look at them...i mean it, makes me feel are warm and cozy
                                “How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain”

Comment

Working...
                                X