Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    it is the bp factory DSSD, ....some of them (as the one in the picture) have th following 'problems' the phrase Original Gas Escape Valve is not well placed (the word Escape and especially the letter E is not over 12 o'clock sharp)plus the border under the word Original is not equal to the one under the word Valve.
    The same apply for the words at the bottom

    Other stock of it is ok though.
    It has the best out of the box pearl and the most gen like bezel (thicker numbers, more rectangular 3)

    Comment


      +1
      yes BP SD has better bezel, close to gen than noob.. with good paint modd it would be good rep.

      this below is Bp with platinum paint modd of bezel .. nicee



      Comment


        I just purchased a pre-owned DSSD on the forum. Excellent watch, Im very happy with it. Just wondering, where can I get a BP bezel insert? It looks more like GEN than the one I have, mine has the skinnier font. Im a newb so not sure how to get the bezel to do this mod. Also is it something I could do on my own? fairly easy? Thanks for any info.

        Comment


          Originally posted by je302, post: 1628001
          I just purchased a pre-owned DSSD on the forum. Excellent watch, Im very happy with it. Just wondering, where can I get a BP bezel insert? It looks more like GEN than the one I have, mine has the skinnier font. Im a newb so not sure how to get the bezel to do this mod. Also is it something I could do on my own? fairly easy? Thanks for any info.

          trevor sells a nicer insert for the dssd for about $30 BUT from what i have read here it may or may not work on your dssd. i have a noob v6.1 and was told it would not fit. you might want to post a pic of yours and figure out what maker it is before you drop any cash on one that does not fit. it's not like an older aluminum insert you can trim to fit.

          Comment


            Got mine from BK recently

            Comment


              Rolex Deep Sea Challenge

              Greetings,

              Which dealer has the best version of the Rolex Deep Sea Challenge?

              Thanks,
              Renost

              Comment


                Who has the best sub?

                Comment


                  Where do babies come from?
                  May I take your trident, sir?


                  Comment


                    Originally posted by PreA, post: 1639367
                    Who has the best sub?
                    I'm partial towards Subway.
                    Buying zodiac watches!

                    Comment


                      Bum my soren special, whats good? And what is a Tell ?


                      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by soren, post: 1640002
                        Bum my soren special, whats good? And what is a Tell ?


                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free



                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

                        Comment


                          Soren, nice rep no dubt.. but i can not watch the noob insert ... numbers different and thinner than gen

                          Gen




                          Comment


                            Originally posted by benjji, post: 1640713
                            Soren, nice rep no dubt.. but i can not watch the noob insert ... numbers different and thinner than gen...
                            Not true. The images you posted are one gen version. This is also a gen...

                            Comment


                              I believe that noob insert numbers (especially 2 and 3) are rounder and thin than in gen.. I know that these are irrelevant details for many..

                              if really there are different versions of deeps bezel, this would be perfect so to avoid suspicious gaze on it.... it's right ?

                              Comment


                                I check with 2 TD, These isn't BP DSSD.

                                So who has best version?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X