• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

alcohen83

Known Member
7/5/12
Just joined the club with my new BK DSSD D-Blue!
f2965b33d8f86ee9e0af3fcc3acd8f40.jpg

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
That's not the V6, right? Looks pretty sweet. How's the lume on this?

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
I guess I'm in.

568bfcec7bd391d18ead168d82f8601e.jpg

f2e0e5672e574a9b962636b9f72b8f2c.jpg

Don't know which version is it, but its awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Mru86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/16
The best

Hi I have been reading all the threads in detail. I just want to make the right purchase so I have a few questions if I may. Which TD would you recommend BK, intime, ts international, puretime. I understand most are using noob factory models do any of you use a BP dial or can we purchase this separately and send it to them or does anyone do this already. As the shading on these I have read these are better. Or do the new noob v7 or v6s solve this. Also, on some threads people have mentioned differences in the thinness of the OGEV on the v7 on intime and puretime websites. Please forgive me for my ignorance on this matter of if this has already been covered. I know there is no 'best' dealer or solution but any help appreciated.

easton81

21/3/16
Hi I have been reading all the threads in detail. I just want to make the right purchase so I have a few questions if I may. Which TD would you recommend BK, intime, ts international, puretime. I understand most are using noob factory models do any of you use a BP dial or can we purchase this separately and send it to them or does anyone do this already. As the shading on these I have read these are better. Or do the new noob v7 or v6s solve this. Also, on some threads people have mentioned differences in the thinness of the OGEV on the v7 on intime and puretime websites. Please forgive me for my ignorance on this matter of if this has already been covered. I know there is no 'best' dealer or solution but any help appreciated.

The V6s & V7 are the same thing, they have a great dial & OGEV text so no need to worry about those things. Puretime are probably the best to buy NOOB watches from as they work closely with the factory, they were able to get me a replacement bezel insert when possibly other TD's wouldn't have been able to.

trotter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/16
Top fotos !! Now then whats the better rep V6s or V7 and whats the difference ? Also on the blue edition is the colour same as gen? I'm on the verge of buying and torn between the Two.Any opions welcome.

easton81

21/3/16
Top fotos !! Now then whats the better rep V6s or V7 and whats the difference ? Also on the blue edition is the colour same as gen? I'm on the verge of buying and torn between the Two.Any opions welcome.

They are the same, just different names used by different dealers, some also call them V7.5.

Reactions: rwifreak

RetFed

Renowned Member
23/3/14
"Official DSSD Club"

Not sure about the color closeness, but the V6-V7 is one of the best reps I own. Make sure to tell your TD you want the letters E and K aligned properly. Look at mine, it can be had.
77a97d5a2d494fb47d4d98b8d4112ac9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk