• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh noesssssssssss, incorrect 10.

Comment

Bp dssd qc

This is the latest QC pic of BP DSSD.

Can anyone comment about the font on the dial? It seems too thick when I comparing with other BP's DSSD. Also the letter on the back look bad.

Comment

The vac built bp factory DSSD on a Gen Rubber B Strap which din last long on my wrist ...

:
        Please Visit Chazingtime08.co !

Comment

This is the latest QC pic of BP DSSD.

Can anyone comment about the font on the dial?

It seems too thick when I comparing with other BP's DSSD. Also the letter on the back look bad.

Comment

Comment

Can anybody comment about the fonts?
              Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelkhng, post: 1450934
                Can anybody comment about the fonts?
                Thanks in advance.
                All I know is that I friggin love it!

Lettering on the back is fine, that's plastic covering the back which may make things look distorted.

One thing you must start training yourself to do is Google Image gen shots for comparison. I'll do it for you this time.....

Comment

Tell me where you're ordering this from so I can pick one up for myself. Thanks

I'd like to see the HEV on that watch, if I was happy with that I'd take it in a heartbeat!

Comment

Thanks for ur comment. I actually did quite a lot of research before asking the questions here(I knew the rule).

But what I would like to discuss is the font on the dial such as "official certified" is quite different from Gen and even other BP Dssd. Is this copy a normal one? Or bp factory has started using some other dial?

Comment

Originally posted by michaelkhng, post: 1452859
                      Thanks for ur comment. I actually did quite a lot of research before asking the questions here(I knew the rule).

But what I would like to discuss is the font on the dial such as "official certified" is quite different from Gen and even other BP Dssd. Is this copy a normal one? Or bp factory has started using some other dial?
                      This might be more helpful than what you'll find here- it was for me...

http://www.timekeeperforum.com/topic...ler-dials.html

Comment

Comment

I know I had posted this watch before, but the pics weren't good.

Here are some better ones....

and finally.....

Comment

ThinkBachs, Thanks for your reply. So BP is producing Mark I dial.

I ordered it from Trevor. I have been waiting for this for almost a month. I was told that all the DSSD was out of stock before.....

Anyway, thanks for your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelkhng, post: 1454016
                              ThinkBachs, Thanks for your reply. So BP is producing Mark I dial.

I ordered it from Trevor. I have been waiting for this for almost a month. I was told that all the DSSD was out of stock before.....

Anyway, thanks for your comment.

Welcome. The Mark I is my favorite dial-

Comment

Has this been posted yet?

ROLEX Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA André Borchers LE by BLAKEN

By TLex Either I am incredibly naïve about the current state of mens’ fashions or (more likely) there are some ladies, who have more than a casual appreciation for what are essentially ’big boys toys’, but who still feel the need to take them and for want of a better word bastardize them so that they can match their handbags! This would appear to be one such example. Here’s another . . .

This special edition Rolex DEEPSEA has been custom coated by Blaken of Germany, whose custom watches, which are typically models from Rolex or Panerai are created using two multiple-patented hi-tech procedures and coated in DLC diamond-like carbon; a complex and expensive process that takes more than 16 days to reach a stage where it can meet with their stringent demands for toughness. Blaken’s patented DLC treatment is simply called ‘DLC-coating'.

The Dial has been created by accessories designer André Borchers also of Germany. The watch is a Limited Edition of 7 pieces. For further details contact Blaken . . .

Supersize!

Comment

Working...
                                X