"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to join the club...

Here's mine, it's a BK - I like it very much. In the other photo, it's sitting next to the daily wear Marathon GSAR it bumped off of everyday wrist duty.

Comment

Comment

hello guys, which here is the best version?
        http://puretime.co/category/sea-dwel...direction=DESC

Comment

Originally posted by jeffw69, post: 1429505

Looks great!
          Which version is this?

Comment

My Cheapie

To Conquer the Sea is to Conquer the Soul.
            Everything must go:
            Reps: Sea Dweller Classic and DSSD

Comment

Originally posted by Just4Peep, post: 1430130
              Looks great!
              Which version is this?
              It's the GEN version. Thanks.

Comment

There seems to be so many DSSD models, I've been reading and searching for weeks and still don't really have an answer as to what is the best model. I'm looking to spend up to $300 really. Already ordered an 'ultimate' from Sead but have rejected the first 2 due to the misaligned OGEV text. I'm wondering if I'm best off going for a different model? Thanks in advance for any pointers!!

Comment

I suggest you go for this DSSD v6.1 from Ryan at InTime. Don't fear the movement unless you really crave a higher beat in this model. 5-months later it still keep great time, has a two day reserve, and hardly has a scratch even though it's on my arm 4-days out of the week. Here's my review and photos.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/s...1st-buy-131550

$100 bucs with the crazy fast InTime turnaround. Save the rest of your $$$ for another rep. :cheer:

Originally posted by lockstock, post: 1432325
                  There seems to be so many DSSD models, I've been reading and searching for weeks and still don't really have an answer as to what is the best model. I'm looking to spend up to $300 really. Already ordered an 'ultimate' from Sead but have rejected the first 2 due to the misaligned OGEV text. I'm wondering if I'm best off going for a different model? Thanks in advance for any pointers!!
                  Watch...Watch....watch, watch...WATCH!

Comment

Does this count?

Comment

or this.....

Comment

Originally posted by trevsdad, post: 1432372
                        I suggest you go for this DSSD v6.1 from Ryan at InTime. Don't fear the movement unless you really crave a higher beat in this model. 5-months later it still keep great time, has a two day reserve, and hardly has a scratch even though it's on my arm 4-days out of the week. Here's my review and photos.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/s...1st-buy-131550

$100 bucs with the crazy fast InTime turnaround. Save the rest of your $$$ for another rep. :cheer:
                        Yeah I really want a High Beat. Any suggestions or shall I just wait in hope that the next batch of the ultimate has even text!?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffw69, post: 1430642
                          It's the GEN version. Thanks.
                          Ah, no wonder it looked so good!
                          Congrats!

Comment

Comment

Nice - love the look!

Originally posted by faberjay111, post: 1432423
                              or this.....

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

DSSD

Hi everyone, here is DSSD, I have tested it at -60m !!! I dive with it and it's a perfect Poseidon's companion !

Comment

Working...
                                X