No announcement yet.

"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you mean my Sub ? Its from Mark Timeshops.
    My Reps
    Audemars Piguet Rubber Clad with mods
    Hublot Evolution SS V6
    Panerai 318 Brooklyn Bridge
    Panerai 111H from Vac
    Panerai Daylight 250
    Graham Oversize Diver Tech seal
    Omega UPO

sigpic

Comment

How do I order from BK?

Comment

Originally posted by bkushner, post: 565026
        How do I order from BK?
        Check here >

Comment

Wellcome to the forum:band:

Your watch verison should be V5 but better to ask BK. Many dealer offer WP testing with a small extra cost (5-10 Euro) check with BK before shipping...

Originally posted by eastwood, post: 564624
          Just ordered a DSSD from BK so excited.Can anyone tell me if the watch is waterproof and what model it will be.Im new to all this so please excuse the stupid questions!

Comment

I do not see any difference between Trevor and BK DSSD models except pearl IMHO.

Even RLS text is thinner than BK DSSD. Date window Bevelling is proper and dial glossy is same. But only pearl cannot convince me to pay extra 120$+shipping.

Originally posted by HR911, post: 564654
            The bezel insert on Trevors is excellent but the Ring Lock text is a little too thick and the dial is too glossy which is why the date window in the above photo looks weird.

Good value though

Comment

Waterproof watch

Many thanks,I'll drop him an e-mail.

Comment

I think you have to give BK credit for QC on his DSSD.
                He makes sure the Crystal is pushed and seated, changes the datewheel ($25 just to supply) and he has WR'd all to easy 3-5 ATM.
                Main thing is he guarantees a Gen 2836-2 inside, and Vac uses the same model from the Noob Factory.
                Plus you have the benefit of selling a BK modded V5 DSSD, his reputation far outways the $120 difference. IMHO
                For the doubters who have bought cheaper, open up the back and take off the bracelet, lets see the case markings and movement.
                "Rarity is hard to find"

Comment

My first rep. BK / Noob DSSD. Enjoy!

Comment

the DSSD is really a wonderful watch, one day I'm gonna be part of that club too

Comment

Fantastic looking watch.I can hardly contain myself waiting for mine to arrive.Incidentally I was not doubting BK's reputation or QC just simply making an inquiry.

Comment

How do I purchase a BK noob watch?

Comment

I went into the trusted dealer section and contacted him from there.

Comment

I'm actually selling mine to make room for the Pro Hunter I'm planning to pick up.

Comment

For your consideration...

-DSSD V.5 Swiss ETA (ETA clone and 21J are available at the buyer's request)
                              -Sandblasted and DLC'd bezel and crown by resident finishing guru, AVITT.
                              -Crown Guards removed and sides brushed
                              -Double AR crystal
                              -Matte Dial
                              -Seconds hand enameled in Victory Blue
                              -Victory Blue insert pearl (flattish like gen)
                              -Insert painted in bright white
                              -He valve epoxied shut

It takes a minute to full appreciate this. Too bad that the HEV doesn't match the markers, this version never had a fat rimmed HEV (first version) with thin rimmed lume markers. Other than that, and the fact that the side of the case needs to have the satin done a little better, this is both creative and attractive.

Not crazy about this with a SS bracelet, but everything else looks great. Props to pbdad on RG for this version he calls THE BARON Limted Edition.

Comment

that's a pretty serious, serial killa watch there ....
                                my watches: hublot daytona, omega ploprof quartz chronograpf, frank mueller datejust chrono, invicta big bang 25mm all from swiss-AAA-replicastore.scam

actually trk looks like this -->

thanks for the gif ThinkBachs

Comment

Working...
                                X