• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

leograye

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/08
I think you have to give BK credit for QC on his DSSD.
He makes sure the Crystal is pushed and seated, changes the datewheel ($25 just to supply) and he has WR'd all to easy 3-5 ATM.
Main thing is he guarantees a Gen 2836-2 inside, and Vac uses the same model from the Noob Factory.
Plus you have the benefit of selling a BK modded V5 DSSD, his reputation far outways the $120 difference. IMHO
For the doubters who have bought cheaper, open up the back and take off the bracelet, lets see the case markings and movement.

technical1

Horology Curious
9/7/10
My first rep. BK / Noob DSSD. Enjoy!

img3953e.jpg

Charles

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/10
the DSSD is really a wonderful watch, one day I'm gonna be part of that club too :)

eastwood

Horology Curious
24/7/10
Fantastic looking watch.I can hardly contain myself waiting for mine to arrive.Incidentally I was not doubting BK's reputation or QC just simply making an inquiry.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
For your consideration...

L1010095.jpg

L1010100.jpg

L1010092.jpg

-DSSD V.5 Swiss ETA (ETA clone and 21J are available at the buyer's request)
-Sandblasted and DLC'd bezel and crown by resident finishing guru, AVITT.
-Crown Guards removed and sides brushed
-Double AR crystal
-Matte Dial
-Seconds hand enameled in Victory Blue
-Victory Blue insert pearl (flattish like gen)
-Insert painted in bright white
-He valve epoxied shut

It takes a minute to full appreciate this. Too bad that the HEV doesn't match the markers, this version never had a fat rimmed HEV (first version) with thin rimmed lume markers. Other than that, and the fact that the side of the case needs to have the satin done a little better, this is both creative and attractive.

Not crazy about this with a SS bracelet, but everything else looks great. Props to pbdad on RG for this version he calls THE BARON Limted Edition.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Rolex Sea-Dweller Automatic Full Rose Gold with Black Dial-New Version

:thinking: Ummmmmmmmm... I... ah...... ahhhhh.... mmmm..... :facepalm:

Rolex Sea-Dweller Automatic Full Rose Gold with Black Dial-New Version
Our Price:US $148

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg

Product Description:

• Top quality Asia Automatic Movement (21 Jewel) with Smooth Sweeping Seconds Hand
  • Hack mechanism (second hand stops when crown is pulled out to set the time-standard feature on all genuine Rolex watches).
  • Bands linked together by Threaded screws like the authentics which can be resized very easily.
  • Screw-in watch crown
  • Solid 316 Stainless Steel with High quality plated Rose Gold Case
  • Solid 316 Stainless Steel with High quality plated Rose Gold Strap
  • Mineral crystal scratch durable glass face
  • Water-Resistant
Free Shipping on all Orders Worldwide.
The Pictures you see are of actually taken at the Studio of WatchEden.com, You will get exactly what you see in our Pictures

And one more from them...

2-1.jpg

8.jpg

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
my mate Ira has been awaiting that model, he's so tired of his tt date-just

3-OLD-JOBS.jpg

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
How the hell did you fine that! It must be an expensive watch, they've taken the extra precaution of blocking out the serial in case someone decided to rep it...

T2TVdaXXJdXXXXXXXX_31725956.jpg

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
embarresing to admit that, though seagull is a chineese movt. maker, seagul, the watch brand is registered as a danish brand..???? I'm more proud of lego, bang and olufsen and carlsberg to be honest :)

marinamm20

29/6/06
EU/Denmark
here is my contribution - do not know the version but it is from T4D with the much troubled copy 3125 movement - but so fare i have not had any issue with it after i tightend all screws and removed the faux brigde.
here goes - sorry for the poor lack of photoskills
DSSD.JPG

DSSD01.JPG

DSSD02.JPG

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
I finally fit in!! Lol

Just got it yesterday!
Quick shot before work:
IMG00476-20100817-0732.jpg

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
ah thank you thank you :):)

btw, is the pearl indented in? or am I able to pry it out and center it on the triangle? It's a little higher... i thought i'd just move it abit south and re-glue

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
ah thank you thank you :):)

btw, is the pearl indented in? or am I able to pry it out and center it on the triangle? It's a little higher... i thought i'd just move it abit south and re-glue

the pearl is around 2,2 mm diameter or so, it actually sits in a hole in te ceramic insert, but only with a 1mm thick "foot" in a 1mm hole, if you want to move the pearl, you will have to enlarge the hole....I belive doing anything to that ceramic will be near impossible, I tried it, but if anyone has info on a suitable drill for it, please let me know. that way I will finally get my dssd pearl installed on a insert :)