• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
this dial is 100 time better than noob.... just the lec is shameful, too obvious

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
kaya-argentoso.. i dont remember utent' name, but there is tread of dssd modded with ogev repaint

ngeo

Horology Curious
11/6/14
Now why the Noob dial is bad? BP's has serif fonts and the gen are sans-serif. I think Noob dial is closer to the gen. BP's markers are better but Noob can be fixed with a good relume job. BP's insert has wrong triangle and wrong 4. Noob has 2 and 3 wrong and engravings are not deep. Triangle is closer to the gen though. DSSD reps are a disaster! I like better the old Eurotimez version.

Thanks for the summary!

Jtsonisdc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/09
I need to send my DSSD out for repairs, date wheel stopped working, I need a need bracelet, a new pearl and possibly a new ceramic bezel insert. Any suggestion as to who I should send it to for the repairs? I definitely have been wearing it a lot and I really love the watch and want to get it repaired since I already had it re-lumed and water-proofed.
Thanks.

insubterfuge

Horology Curious
9/6/09
I need to send my DSSD out for repairs, date wheel stopped working, I need a need bracelet, a new pearl and possibly a new ceramic bezel insert. Any suggestion as to who I should send it to for the repairs? I definitely have been wearing it a lot and I really love the watch and want to get it repaired since I already had it re-lumed and water-proofed.
Thanks.

I got some mechanical issue too, who is the go to member for eta service ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jtsonisdc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/09
The only person I have spoken to was Goin and he did not say he would be able to do anything without seeing the watch first. So I am going to send him the watch and see what he says. I will post his response when I hear back from him.

insubterfuge

Horology Curious
9/6/09
The only person I have spoken to was Goin and he did not say he would be able to do anything without seeing the watch first. So I am going to send him the watch and see what he says. I will post his response when I hear back from him.

Please do, thank you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

plankton

Renowned Member
18/4/14
Here is mine- BK DSSD with lume, AR, Deep Sea challenge face and red second hand.

ccf9f7cf-a0d6-424d-82d5-1371822e7002_zps272b3986.jpg

taksdd

Horology Curious
29/6/14
So guys, what is the best DSSD rep available now? I am going to buy BK's 2014 DSSD.. with Swiss Eta.

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
latest version of noob.. ask at all td for noob dssd ( remember : LATEST version)