• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
noob dial is wrong look at the crown at 12.btw the bp dial font is the same as an mserial gen

live1

Banned
25/3/13
you love to stick up for your noobs bro ;)

stormclock

6/2/12
noob dial is wrong look at the crown at 12. btw the bp dial font is the same as an mserial gen

I don't see anything too off. Anyway, there are 3 different versions of the gen dial. BP's is similar to one of them but fonts on some lines have serifs. This is wrong.

you love to stick up for your noobs bro

Not really :D BP's Sub-c no date dial is almost perfect and Noob's is totally wrong. When BP released its latest no date version I thought a DSSD update was coming too. This rep needs to be updated once for good.

~Rolex~

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/14
Where do you guys buy the BP dssd's from? I was looking at puretim. Who sells the best BP dssd if you guys don't mind me asking?

~Rolex~

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/14
Anyone check out the Sea Challenger? That watch is 52mm, wow! That must be huge on a wrist.

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
a8u4yran.jpg
ujava7ad.jpg

Here's mine I'm officially in the club...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

D

d4m.test

The Rolex Single Red Deep Sea - Jacques Piccard Edition, a true beater and withstands everything thrown at it:) till now that is.... Best features are the red lettering on the dial and that fantastic and comfortable micro-adjustable glidelock bracelet - has been around the bushes with me

dssdL1050776.jpg

dssdbackL1050774.jpg

dssdsubc800xIMG_1769.jpg

live1

Banned
25/3/13
The flat triangle ruins the whole watch! :lol: On rwg.bz forum, people are going from BP to BK, which is a Noob

they are crazy over there srs,that noob dssd is way off

phunkshunz

Banned
24/12/12
I think the AR sucks a bit on my noob 6.1... how is the gen??

bracelet.jpg

dssd_crown.jpg

dssd_dial.jpg

dssd_dial_2.jpg

dssd_diver.jpg