• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

stormclock

6/2/12
Im in the market to buy a 6.1 Noob factory DSSD but really All ive read about it is the fact that the dial is bad, and the case is great.
Now why the Noob dial is bad? BP's has serif fonts and the gen are sans-serif. I think Noob dial is closer to the gen. BP's markers are better but Noob can be fixed with a good relume job. BP's insert has wrong triangle and wrong 4. Noob has 2 and 3 wrong and engravings are not deep. Triangle is closer to the gen though. DSSD reps are a disaster! I like better the old Eurotimez version.

stormclock

6/2/12
BCPQLJH.jpg

This one was similiar to 6.1 Noob but with correct hour markers. It still had some flaws, I guess you can spot them.

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
sorry mate, but look the minut line marker... may be wrong pics effect

~Rolex~

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/14
I've read several pages in this thread but was wondering, who has the best looking (close to gen like) dssd out there? How do you guys compare BK's to BP's?

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
my aswer is very short : BP all the way..
Bk has better quality but if you want the same look to gen, go with BP

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
bp has a more gen case.bk used the noob case

stormclock

6/2/12
Noob still looks closer to gen to me. I didn't make my mind wich way to go, yet. I still can't digest BP's triangle. In the meantime, I got me a sub-c no date :lol: