Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17?????????

Comment

The rotor is just wrong. I don't know why. But it is a A2836-2 without the day wheel.

Tracking a package isn’t enough. Once it is “out for delivery I want GPS tracking of the truck.

Comment

Here's my 21J Cheapy with ceramic bezel I got for under $100

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "...MI6 looks for maladjusted young men who give little thought to sacrificing others in order to protect queen and country. You know, former SAS types with their easy smiles and expensive watches... Rolex?"

"OMEEEGA"

Comment

Originally posted by G30, post: 1126113

Is that a new Bezel ? Trevor's Bezel?

Comment

Originally posted by OceanView, post: 1126119
              Is that a new Bezel ? Trevor's Bezel?
              No. This is the stock Noob bezel.

The watch is from BK.

"...MI6 looks for maladjusted young men who give little thought to sacrificing others in order to protect queen and country. You know, former SAS types with their easy smiles and expensive watches... Rolex?"

"OMEEEGA"

Comment

Ordered a WBK DSSD. Hoping to receive the watch by Friday. My first rep watch too.
                Current collection:
                Rolex Explorer II - White Face
                Rolex DSSD

Comment

Originally posted by mr2guysingh, post: 1126220
                  Ordered a WBK DSSD. Hoping to receive the watch by Friday. My first rep watch too.
                  Sweet!
                  Please read here before sending a PM to staff.

R.I.P. T4D

Comment

Originally posted by mr2guysingh, post: 1126220
                    Congrats man! Look forward to some pics.

"OMEEEGA"

Comment

GUys does anyone know if pbdad is still carrying out the mods please? He cant be contacted via PM for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by greekgod, post: 1127101
                        GUys does anyone know if pbdad is still carrying out the mods please? He cant be contacted via PM for some reason
                        Email him at [email protected]. We've exchanged messages all this week and last. Yes he's still modding. I just got mine back!

Comment

Got my Noobfactory Deepsea Sea Dweller from BK in mid July. It came with the usual mods;
                          - Serial number is V646829.
                          - Latest version of bezel insert i.e. it has centered "10", larger, whiter, bolder numbers than v3's and v4's
                          -Custom date wheel overlay which has the correct font size and font style esp. 3, 2.
                          - ETA 2836-2 (commonly called Swiss ETA 2836-2 by other dealers) OR Swiss Sellita SW-220
                          - Fully pressed crystal, seal HEV
                          - Lined up the 12 o'clock marker to the engraved coronent on the rehaut engraving
                          - Pressure tested to 3ATM

Then a couple of weeks ago I decided I wanted the PBDAD mods too. I got the works:
                          - Relumed
                          - Pearl mod
                          - Enamel mod package to insert and rehaut ring lock text
                          - Single AR
                          - Satin dial finish
                          - Seal hev
                          - Bracelet work
                          - Pressure tested to 5ATM

I am impatient so I opted for the Expedited service. Got my watch back in 2 weeks.

Thank you BK and PBDAD!

Comment

How do you like the satin dial? That's the one mod I'm conflicted about.

Originally posted by jnrandall, post: 1127699
                            Got my Noobfactory Deepsea Sea Dweller from BK in mid July. It came with the usual mods;
                            - Serial number is V646829.
                            - Latest version of bezel insert i.e. it has centered "10", larger, whiter, bolder numbers than v3's and v4's
                            -Custom date wheel overlay which has the correct font size and font style esp. 3, 2.
                            - ETA 2836-2 (commonly called Swiss ETA 2836-2 by other dealers) OR Swiss Sellita SW-220
                            - Fully pressed crystal, seal HEV
                            - Lined up the 12 o'clock marker to the engraved coronent on the rehaut engraving
                            - Pressure tested to 3ATM

Then a couple of weeks ago I decided I wanted the PBDAD mods too. I got the works:
                            - Relumed
                            - Pearl mod
                            - Enamel mod package to insert and rehaut ring lock text
                            - Single AR
                            - Satin dial finish
                            - Seal hev
                            - Bracelet work
                            - Pressure tested to 5ATM

I am impatient so I opted for the Expedited service. Got my watch back in 2 weeks.

Thank you BK and PBDAD!

Comment

I really like it. You really can't tell that much unless in direct lighting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Got my WBK DSSD today.

Lume is not as bright as I was expecting, think my first mod might be a re-lume

Current collection:
                                Rolex Explorer II - White Face
                                Rolex DSSD

Comment

Working...
                                X