"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey G.C,

...We know that the DEEPSEA is a fever amongst the diver watch lovers nowadays, but some of us don´t feel so confident in wearing a so massive watch on the wrist, so I come to ask, where are the classic Sea-Dweller 4000 owners around here?

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/s...9819-for-55883

Cheers,
    Spirit.
    ? ROLEX ? forever...

16613 Submariner TT "Blue Index"
    16610LV Submariner "Lunette Verde"
    116710LN GMT-Master II "
    Ceramic"

Comment

V3 w/bezel-paint mod, which I did poorly around the pearl, which lead me to sell the watch.
      Sue Lor: All the people in this house are very traditional. Number one: never touch a Hmong person on the head. Not even a child. The Hmong people believe that the soul resides on the head, so don't do that.
      Walt Kowalski: Well... Sounds dumb, but fine.
      Sue Lor: Yeah, and a lot of Hmong people consider looking someone in the eye to be very rude! That's why they look away when you look at them.
      Walt Kowalski: Yeah. Anything else?
      Sue Lor: Yeah... some Hmong people tend to smile or grin, when they're yelled at. It's a cultural thing, it expresses embarrassment or insecurity. It's not that they're laughing at you or anything.
      Walt Kowalski: Right, you people are nuts.

Comment

Hi Guys, Firstly truly glad to find the forum i can see me spending hours on here in the near future. Firstly and quickly my name is Darren and im a pure watch lover, own a couple of original Omegas and recently bought a very nice Tag glamour for my good lady wife. I have a small problem at the moment and would like a little advice and direction. I bought a DeepSea Dweller with swiss movement 43mm from Topswiss.com a couple of days ago but have had no reply from them. The method of payment was NOCHEX and they have said they will refund which is good. Im head over heels with the Deepsea Dweller and would like to ask if you dont mind where i can trust and buy from a seller you chaps may know of. Im looking for a quality one as im sure we all are when buying these items. Any advice for a newbie would be very welcome, either on here or private message. There are some great watches on here and once again glad i have found the forum, Many Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,, Darren

Comment

Originally posted by dazbuckley, post: 552765
          Hi Guys, Firstly truly glad to find the forum i can see me spending hours on here in the near future. Firstly and quickly my name is Darren and im a pure watch lover, own a couple of original Omegas and recently bought a very nice Tag glamour for my good lady wife. I have a small problem at the moment and would like a little advice and direction. I bought a DeepSea Dweller with swiss movement 43mm from Topswiss.com a couple of days ago but have had no reply from them. The method of payment was NOCHEX and they have said they will refund which is good. Im head over heels with the Deepsea Dweller and would like to ask if you dont mind where i can trust and buy from a seller you chaps may know of. Im looking for a quality one as im sure we all are when buying these items. Any advice for a newbie would be very welcome, either on here or private message. There are some great watches on here and once again glad i have found the forum, Many Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,, Darren
          Welcome Darren,

Firstly do not buy from topswiss - they aren't a uk based rep dealer but a russian based drop shipper.

Ive bought from them and paid well over the odds for something that wasn't what was claimed - i could've bought the same thing from one of the trusted guys on here for £200 less.

As for the DSSD - you can't go wrong with the one from Trevor time.

Just read up and use the search function.

Comment

I think I'm going to have to break my "nothing smaller than 44mm" rule & pick one of these up. The more I look at all the pics the more I feel this watch calling to me! I guess even though it's not quite as large as I like it definately is as thick so the slightly smaller diameter hopefully won't bother me to much.

I guess it's time to start saving for one of BK's NoobDSSD's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan76, post: 554222
              I think I'm going to have to break my "nothing smaller than 44mm" rule & pick one of these up. The more I look at all the pics the more I feel this watch calling to me! I guess even though it's not quite as large as I like it definately is as thick so the slightly smaller diameter hopefully won't bother me to much.

I guess it's time to start saving for one of BK's NoobDSSD's!!!
              The size is 44mm - check out Rolex's website - not sure why all the dealers list it as 43mm.

Hopefully my BK DSSD will be here next week

Comment

Read this for like an hour, nice DSSD club!

Comment

Mine shipped from BK on friday, can't wait!

Originally posted by mightynimrod, post: 554260
                  The size is 44mm - check out Rolex's website - not sure why all the dealers list it as 43mm.

Hopefully my BK DSSD will be here next week

Comment

Originally posted by CobraComander, post: 554279
                    Mine shipped from BK on friday, can't wait!
                    I've literally just had an email from bk to say mine has been shipped - just checked tracking and it'll be with me on tuesday.

Comment

on my wrist today!
                      what a spectacular piece from MR.
                      i'm in the club boys.

Comment

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS!!!

Keep post'n pics fellas... this is the "Official DSSD Club"

Originally posted by ThinkBachs, post: 551307
                        Playing around with a sig idea...

ThinkBachs...can you whip me up one that says Club Founder ?
                        How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain

Comment

Here are some shots...

Comment

My first rep from Timeshop.
                            Swiss ETA 2836-2 no Mods.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                            My Reps
                            Audemars Piguet Rubber Clad with mods
                            Hublot Evolution SS V6
                            Panerai 318 Brooklyn Bridge
                            Panerai 111H from Vac
                            Panerai Daylight 250
                            Graham Oversize Diver Tech seal
                            Omega UPO

sigpic

Comment

DSSD waterproof

Just ordered a DSSD from BK so excited.Can anyone tell me if the watch is waterproof and what model it will be.Im new to all this so please excuse the stupid questions!

Comment

The bezel insert on Trevors is excellent but the Ring Lock text is a little too thick and the dial is too glossy which is why the date window in the above photo looks weird.

Good value though

Comment

Working...
                                X