• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

bigdeal

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/10
Something different...

Custom-Rolex-DeepSea.jpg

I'm seeing "Ultimate DSSD's" being sold for $315, crazy. There are only two choices- Time4Direct, or BK's. Pics of mine with a couple mods coming soon. :p

I need this watch....right now! Am I correct in assuming that there are no reps of this?

I can't help myself, I love some bright colors on a watch...

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Rep of that could be done- Just get a Pro-Hunter nad have the RINGLOCK painted. The RINGLOCK on the Pro-Hunters is a little tricky though because they're part of the case and not separate like the Noobfactory DSSD's.

bigdeal

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/10
Rep of that could be done- Just get a Pro-Hunter nad have the RINGLOCK painted. The RINGLOCK on the Pro-Hunters is a little tricky though because they're part of the case and not separate like the Noobfactory DSSD's.

Might try that, have any more pics from a different angle? Especially the red part...

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
this watch is stunning, but i think it needs a little extra something on the dial.. to contrast..like a red second hand or red date wheel #'s

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Compass from here >>>

navcomp5large.jpg

Probably have seen this video but thought it was interesting...

[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl8RUDRZ-Tk&feature=related[/AME]

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
Hi y'all

Am in the market to pick myself up a dssd. I'm having trouble which version to go for.
The ultimate version watchinternational sells or apparently trevor has the newest version with an updated bezel.
If either of the above is wrong would love to be helped in the right direction.
Thanks

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I'd start with a Time4Direct DSSD. I haven't seen the latest Trevor one yet- guess I'll go take a look see....

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I actually like the one in the video posted above because of the dial- but not for the Glidelock...

davemul

Known Member
31/3/11
Gentlemen, should the BK DSSD have the rolex crown etched on the crystal at 6 oclock??

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
@davemul - Yes, you'll need a loupe but it's there.

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
that watch itself looks great but i agree about the glidelock.

dave you should see a crown at 6 o'clock position, a loupe is needed or correct angle and lighting to see it

davemul

Known Member
31/3/11
Thanks guys. I really cant see it.

The sub I had you could spot it really easily!

EDIT.. I can see it now! :facepalm:

These bleary hung over eyes arent their best today!

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
The etching on mine is tinytinytiny compared to my old Sub...it's easy to get the light and angle right, but it's just so damn small that it almost gives me a headache squinting like this :lol: