• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

johnnydeepsea

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/2/11
Iron Mans Heart

IronDSSD.jpg
[/IMG]

Just For Fun! LOL

johnnydeepsea

Banned
18/2/11
Does your DSSD bezel move often I have to reposition mine 3 - 4 times a day I do not mind I like playing with it. It is a known issue that many people cannot get over on the Gen forums. Do the Replicas have this problem or is this fixed on yours?

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
I'm all about her deep sea... and i'm not talking about the watch. (her eyes people, her eyes ;))
Rolex-DEEPSEA-Sea-Dweller-Leryn-Franco-1.jpg

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
I do so love beautiful women with big watches...

Keith_Jagger

Banned
23/2/11
Does your DSSD bezel move often I have to reposition mine 3 - 4 times a day I do not mind I like playing with it. It is a known issue that many people cannot get over on the Gen forums. Do the Replicas have this problem or is this fixed on yours?

I've never had that issue with my dssd rep ..

1kenny1kenny1

Renowned Member
4/6/10
I also don't have problem with the bezel.. it has got really nice solid "click, click" and with normal wear, the position will not change by it self.. And I really want that same thing on my Submariner ! But it is maybe too much to ask for lol :)

johnnydeepsea

Banned
18/2/11
It really is to easy to move I know it only moves one way so that it can only shorten diving times but it should not move so easy for being the super tool watch it is designed to be. I am kind of ocd about the pearl being center always! so it move enough that I reposition it 3 - 4 times a day I have done it 3 today already. This issue really drives the Gen owners bonkers it is very funny to see what upsets them sometimes. LOL

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
This was just posted on RWG by Zeleni Kukuruz

"Nano DSSD"

NanoDSSD.jpg

I want it!

It really is to easy to move I know it only moves one way so that it can only shorten diving times but it should not move so easy for being the super tool watch it is designed to be. I am kind of ocd about the pearl being center always! so it move enough that I reposition it 3 - 4 times a day I have done it 3 today already. This issue really drives the Gen owners bonkers it is very funny to see what upsets them sometimes. LOL

My DSSD doesnt do that as much as my sub, but I do find myself centering it all the time...glad to know the gen owners are as OCD.

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
There is NO such thing as 1:1 in a watch rep, Omega. BK sells what most consider the best, but there are a lot of acceptable reps out there a lot cheaper. :)

johnnydeepsea

Banned
18/2/11
Listen to MrYesterday about the reps! Replicamake.com makes some nice DSSD reps at decent prices

1kenny1kenny1

Renowned Member
4/6/10
Omega I would go with Robert (Time4Direct) and his 250USD Milgaus factory version. This is the best DSSD for the bucks ! Really, why pay more....

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Isn't Robert's DSSD essentially BK's without modifications?

e80fddd18050cfe5e29ae1f6c202afe322cf33db332972cbd47b93d9adeaaf6e4g.jpg