Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

anybody else...?
      “How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain”

Comment

I'll post pics this week.
        signature and avatar made by ? spirit ? .

Comment

I bought one of the early versions from Robert,just to see if i liked it.
          I did but it wasnt chunky enough for me so i asked him if there was much difference between it and the more up to date ones.....
          he said there was a huge difference so i pulled the trigger on the 21j version(from the factory that does the milgaus he has).
          As you can see,the difference is amazing...

Comment

Originally posted by pwrslider, post: 508496
            Have any of you DSSD owners thought about...or modded the HEV to make the watch water resistant??
            Not yet. My ET V5 pressure tested to 5atm right out of the box. The only mods I've done, is the bezel insert paint mod. I have a V5 DSSD Pro-Hunter in route now...

Some Reps...more Gens.

Comment

Wow...these pics are great! Does Robert operate with a site or only email? And what dealer is D4M? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by fflores, post: 513441
                Wow...these pics are great! Does Robert operate with a site or only email? And what dealer is D4M? Thanks!

D4M is no longer a dealer, fflores, he closed his store and no more runs groupbuys nor sales.

Cheers,
                Spirit.
                ? ROLEX ? forever...

16613 Submariner TT "Blue Index"
                16610LV Submariner "Lunette Verde"
                116710LN GMT-Master II "
                Ceramic"

Comment

Thanks Spirit. How about PWC? And does Robert have a site? These are BEAUTIFUL watches. Where did you get yours CURCIO?

Comment

Testing out the water resistance of a epoxy sealed HEV and also the WR of the underwater camera case I picked up from Canon. This is a very early version, I'm told the V2 with green lume and the letters aren't filled with black.

Comment

Originally posted by fflores, post: 513468
                      Thanks Spirit. How about PWC? And does Robert have a site? These are BEAUTIFUL watches. Where did you get yours CURCIO?
                      fflores, I ordered mine from Mary at WatchInternational. I highly recommend her for a phenominal product & service.

here is a link to the review and some more pics if you're interested: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4159
                      “How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain”

Comment

Originally posted by G.Curcio, post: 513549
                        fflores, I ordered mine from Mary at WatchInternational. I highly recommend her for a phenominal product & service.

here is a link to the review and some more pics if you're interested: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4159

The link you gave doesn't work, but the one in my siggy does! :P

Comment

What watch?... I mean freckle... I mean watch...

Comment

not one watch in here which has the fix @ 10, too bad

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by guru, post: 513666
                              not one watch in here which has the fix @ 10, too bad

What the heck???? Better clean them glasses 4-eyes!* I stopped counting at 3 with the correct 10's... :P

*As a person who has worn glasses since I was 8, I can call others 4-eyes and get away with it.

Comment

Here's the one I got from Trevor...

Again, the close-up on this makes the Ring Lock engraving look really thick, but with the normal eye, it's the best I've seen so far- and have seen on a gen... though I still can't find that darn photo. Correct 10, beveled window, the absolute smoothest Ring Lock ring surface I've seen on any version (most have machined grooves that really annoyed me), correct hour markers, very nice bezel insert, excellent thin and crisp dial printing, and very decent HEV... I'm happy with this ETA driven watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X