• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
What model from the current factories that can be ordered from a TD, the version with an all black dial would be the most advisable?
They're all different, mate. It depends on the TD. Best bet is to look through the last dozen pages of this thread and when you see a watch you like, visit the various TD sites and see if it comes up in the search or under the Sea-Dweller menu. If it does show as available, always double check with the TD before ordering, as some list watches that have been unavailable for months or years. Alternatively, skip straight to going to the TD sites and look at their available Sea-Dweller Deepsea models, and then contact them via their preferred method to enquire.

To my knowledge, AF+P, C+F, BPF and GMF are available as 126660 with a black dial, but some are better quality, have more reliable movements and are more accurate than others. There's plenty of information regarding peoples objective and subjective views in this thread, and of course this priceless resource has everything you need to know about the movements. If you're after an 116660, choices are more limited and I'm not across the available stock ATM.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: jg3456