No announcement yet.

"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh boy, extremely cool look, especially the Panerai wtch/ strap combo. Thanks for the pics. May I ask in which price range we are there?
    ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Coffeemug View Post
      Oh boy, extremely cool look, especially the Panerai wtch/ strap combo. Thanks for the pics. May I ask in which price range we are there?
      ​​​​
      Depending on the leather ( exotic or not ), and the options you choose, the range is between 350 - 550 euros. It is very expensive but for this price you have the best of the best, and believe me it changes the whole watch also. Check John work in the web, his company is Dangerous9straps ( Germany ). Another pic of my gen EDOX, with inserted strap in red horned back alligator ( professional photos )

Comment

Just joined the DSSD Club with this beauty!!
        Bought this watch at the M2M section from [mention]Katarsis [/mention]
        At the beginning I was not sure if the watch would be to massive for my small wrist but I just love the fading dial.

Please apologize the poor picture quality, but the watch was already introduced by the pre-owner in this thread before, so it‘s well-known.

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by H7-25 View Post
          Just joined the DSSD Club with this beauty!!
          Bought this watch at the M2M section from [mention]Katarsis [/mention]
          At the beginning I was not sure if the watch would be to massive for my small wrist but I just love the fading dial.

Please apologize the poor picture quality, but the watch was already introduced by the pre-owner in this thread before, so it‘s well-known.

Love it!

Sweet piece. Just sold one on M2M and now you’re making me regret it!

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by macarone View Post

Going GEN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Divers, Chronos and Coffee

Comment

Originally posted by SSW09 View Post

Yes indeed, padding between the lugs and down, extremely comfortable ! I have made a few more straps with John over the years, I usually invest as much as the watch in the strap...here goes some wrist shots from this morning and also I am adding some straps from my omega and panerai also from John ( one is orange lezard teju with black Alva Tara lining, the other one is carbon ostrich leg and round scale alligator lining....ENJOY !!!
              What an awesome collection! Please keep me in mind if you ever think of parting with 1, 2, or all 3.

Comment

Has anyone replaced the ARF crystal yet? It sits a touch higher than it should. I'm curious to know if a gen fits better or if the hight has something to do with the height of the gas escape ring.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi everyone.
                  I have had a question buzzing around in my head for a few months now. It's a question that does not leave me alone and now it's time to do something about it.

As it is hard to find a Noob v10 d-blue dssd from the TD after the raids, I wonder if you guys can give me some advice on wheter the ARF V3(?) is as good?

I mean, is the ARF as good to start from if I want to go more franken?

So far my only experience with franken reps are limited. I had a TC 16610 LV for a few years, but I recently sold it as I always felt it was to small on my wrist. But hey, it was a great watch! As TC had already refined it from the start, I just swapped the bezel ring to a gen and that was it.

With the DSSD it seems to be more of a challenge…

I have really tried to figure out what maker and model to choose here on the forum, but I still feel like an idiot. I was about to order the Noob V10 when the raids occured. Bummer

Comment

Here's my 2cents, making decision to buy noob v10 (vs arf v3 122660)...I've never seen the ARF in person, only photos...from which it appears Noob v10 dial has a brighter blue and a brighter green "DEEPSEA". I wouldn't be surprised if ARF bracelet quality superior. The other thing I've noted in pics is that the noob V10 transition from blue to black seems to begin at DEEPSEA (maybe explaining the brigher, more gen-like? green letters) whereas the ARF begins below DEEPSEA....in viewing Gen photos hard to tell which is the case (or if the transition changed with the 122660 dial vs 111660 original dial)....even if less accurate, from photos I preferred the more vibrant colored noob V10--confirmed with receipt of my watch.

Suppose you can't go wrong with either, and that more Rolex-expert members can confirm the aforementioned questions. Good luck.

Comment

best one OOTB

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

which version? I don't see it... SELs look proud (protuding), hard to tell dial vibrancy from photo but seems to fall short vs. V10 Noob...and depends on whether one prefers the original (as yours is) or newer (122660) wider bracelet version (V10 noob) ~ great if the rollie experts (one of which I am not) provided their insight on this topic. cheers,

Comment

Comment

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this:-

https://puretimewatch.io/sea-dweller...let-a2824.html

Comment

Originally posted by markv8fsb View Post
                              What’s everyone’s thoughts on this:-

https://puretimewatch.io/sea-dweller...let-a2824.html

I have seen it but not sure what they have changed/updated

Comment

Anyone know where I can get a Noob V10 DSSD deep blue from.....? Or best TD to ask?

Comment

Working...
                                X