"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macarone View Post

Covid is easy compared to your question, Research!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    and again 180

Comment

Some (wrist-)shots of the ARF V3 116660 on Bracelet, Everest rubber strap and zulu strap. Since i did not found other shots in here on the Everest strap, let me know if you wanna see more of them and wath you are thinking about it!

​​​​​[/url]

Comment

Last edited by RobSe1; 08-05-21, 13:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Coffeemug View Post
          Some (wrist-)shots of the ARF V3 116660 on Bracelet, Everest rubber strap and zulu strap. Since i did not found other shots in here on the Everest strap, let me know if you wanna see more of them and wath you are thinking about it!

​​​​​[/url]
          All look great, honesty best on oyster. BEAST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Divers, Chronos and Coffee

Comment

Really love this Beauty! The fading dial is stunning.
            I can’t wait until the TDs get back to normal and accept orders. I think I will give the Noob V10 a chance.
            Although I am not sure if the watch will be too large for my wrist. It‘s worth a try.

Comment

Did the arf V3 fix the ring lock text ?
              I could not find any pictures of the V3 and internet pics sometimes show a noob v7 instead of a arf .
              ​​​​​

Comment

Some shots of my ARF v2 116660 with a bespoke strap in alligator hand died blue / black antique finish with green veal lining leather for the inside

Comment

Originally posted by SSW09 View Post
                  Some shots of my ARF v2 116660 with a bespoke strap in alligator hand died blue / black antique finish with green veal lining leather for the inside
                  Looks really amazing! Is it Dangerous9 strap?

Gesendet von meinem BBB100-2 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ETAWatchlover View Post
                    Did the arf V3 fix the ring lock text ?
                    I could not find any pictures of the V3 and internet pics sometimes show a noob v7 instead of a arf .
                    ​​​​​
                    Nope, still misaligned.

Comment

Looks really amazing! Is it Dangerous9 strap?

Yes indeed !! Expensive but this is certainly one of the best bespoke strap maker in the market right now...3 months waiting list though...

Comment

Yes indeed !! Expensive but this is certainly one of the best bespoke strap maker in the market right now...3 months waiting list though...
                        Oh man, 3 months!? You must be really patient!
                        It seems like you also have a good padding on the strap: must be comfortable!? Anyway: you owe us a wristshot :-)

Comment

I've already posted it elsewhere in the forum, but I thought it shouldn't be missing here:

In the background a picture of a preparatory mission to the Deepsea challenge expedition.

Comment

I have my thoughts between the ARF v3 and the noob v10 ............................. or wait for the VSF version.
                            That's crazy folks

Comment

Oh man, 3 months!? You must be really patient!
                              It seems like you also have a good padding on the strap: must be comfortable!? Anyway: you owe us a wristshot :-)

Yes indeed, padding between the lugs and down, extremely comfortable ! I have made a few more straps with John over the years, I usually invest as much as the watch in the strap...here goes some wrist shots from this morning and also I am adding some straps from my omega and panerai also from John ( one is orange lezard teju with black Alva Tara lining, the other one is carbon ostrich leg and round scale alligator lining....ENJOY !!!

Comment

Yes indeed, padding between the lugs and down, extremely comfortable ! I have made a few more straps with John over the years, I usually invest as much as the watch in the strap...here goes some wrist shots from this morning and also I am adding some straps from my omega and panerai also from John ( one is orange lezard teju with black Alva Tara lining, the other one is carbon ostrich leg and round scale alligator lining....ENJOY !!!

Stunning photos and incredible watch and strap combos.
                                I love your collection

Comment

Working...
                                X