• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

TheDan772

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
7/7/23
SF
Nice buy on the ARF (y) You beat me to it🤬🤣 All looks like it lines up really well.
Does it have the correct clasp, was hard to tell?
We are definetly on a similar journey for the Deepsea JC(y):)
I’ll find out soon about its details and will let you know.

G-Man

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/24
uk
Deepsea JC Landed yesterday, all looks good at first glance, gonna go over it later today and will post some pictures :) (y)

G-Man

20/2/24
uk
Here is the first, I’m in work today so not even took the protective wrapping off yet but looks nice in daylight👍😁

What do you think? I’m really pleased with it😁👍

Reactions: EuroTime25

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
It looks great, I have a noob v7 with the professor's glass and I'm also very happy.
There is still no factory that gets that correct DEEPSEA green
Otherwise a very good watch

G-Man

20/2/24
uk
Any pictures of it? Would like to see different versions, I have looked at a number of the available ones when looking and deciding on this model.

G-Man

20/2/24
uk
What has surprised me though, never realised how hefty these are compared to my Submariner or GMT.

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
Here is the first, I’m in work today so not even took the protective wrapping off yet but looks nice in daylight👍😁

Looks nice Sir, which factory is this one?

TheDan772

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
7/7/23
SF

Looks very nice. How many days from receiving tracking info from Andrew did it take to find you?

G-Man

20/2/24
uk
Looks very nice. How many days from receiving tracking info from Andrew did it take to find you?
It was posted 23/3/24 so 2 weeks, Would need to check but I think I received the tracking a couple of days after it was actually posted so maybe 11/12 days from actual tracking email if that makes sense.

TheDan772

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
7/7/23
SF
It was posted 23/3/24 so 2 weeks, Would need to check but I think I received the tracking a couple of days after it was actually posted so maybe 11/12 days from actual tracking email if that makes sense.
Thanks. I received tracking info 30th March so guessing I have another week’s wait (I’m in CA). Best of luck with it. How is the feel of the crown when winding and adjusting time?

G-Man

20/2/24
uk
The crown feels really good when I set it this morning didnt feel rough like some it was quite smooth, bezel isn't bad either and the glidelock clasp works all ok as far as I can tell. Its really heavy though! I hadnt realised how much difference to a Sub:rolleyes:

Reactions: TheDan772

TheDan772

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
7/7/23
SF
The crown feels really good when I set it this morning didnt feel rough like some it was quite smooth, bezel isn't bad either and the glidelock clasp works all ok as far as I can tell. Its really heavy though! I hadnt realised how much difference to a Sub:rolleyes:
Yes, the DSSD is a beast. I’ve been lifting regularly to get ready for it…

TheDan772

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
7/7/23
SF
Great shots. Looks like GMF nailed the OGEV RLS alignment perfectly.
It’s hard to tell without clear side views showing the lug ends relative to the bracelet, but it looks like GMF has now included the 126660 case with longer lugs and wider bracelet vs using the 116660 and calling it a 126660. If so, that would be great news.

G-Man

20/2/24
uk
It’s hard to tell without clear side views showing the lug ends relative to the bracelet, but it looks like GMF has now included the 126660 case with longer lugs and wider bracelet vs using the 116660 and calling it a 126660. If so, that would be great news.
I looked at a lot of variants pre order Dan and I think this is possibly the best variant available. with the only downside being it is currently only available with VR 3135 movement and not the 3235 which would be the correct version for 126660. The only unknown would be the APF as I never saw QC of that, it could be like the V9F where they have upgraded the font but not the pics on the website?? Either way I'm happy with the choice I made as the biggest issue for me was the font and alignment on the OGEV (y) :)

TheDan772

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
7/7/23
SF
I looked at a lot of variants pre order Dan and I think this is possibly the best variant available. with the only downside being it is currently only available with VR 3135 movement and not the 3235 which would be the correct version for 126660. The only unknown would be the APF as I never saw QC of that, it could be like the V9F where they have upgraded the font but not the pics on the website?? Either way I'm happy with the choice I made as the biggest issue for me was the font and alignment on the OGEV (y) :)
Can you show the referenced side views?