No announcement yet.

"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARF 126660 Black Dial now available according to my TD. Pictures look pretty decent. Did anybody try it yet? Any feedback?

Comment

No love for the ARF 126660 Black Dial?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1976 View Post
        ARF 126660 Black Dial now available according to my TD. Pictures look pretty decent. Did anybody try it yet? Any feedback?
        It’s just a new batch or they made some changes?

Comment

I’m glad this thread exists. My first rep will be a DSSD. Just need to research the best rep and wait for the raids to stop

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Think the best DSSD out of the box is the ARF V3? (I’d get the 2824).

Comment

Surprised there is no feedback regarding the ARF 126660 Black Dial. I believe the wider bracelet would wear more comfortable?

Comment

Surprised there is no feedback regarding the ARF 126660 Black Dial. I believe the wider bracelet would wear more comfortable?
                I had it for a while but I didn't like it as much.
                ​​​​​​
                I like watches the same way I like my women.

With big ass and titties.

Comment

I honestly have to say i like the 116660 more. Dont know why exactly but its the "real" Deepsea.

Comment

Originally posted by RobSe1 View Post
                    I honestly have to say i like the 116660 more. Dont know why exactly but its the "real" Deepsea.
                    Only thing I like more about it is the movement with almost twice the power reserve.
                    I like watches the same way I like my women.

With big ass and titties.

Comment

I am thinking about the 126660 because of the wider bracelet, should sit more comfortable on the wrist.

Comment

I am thinking about the 126660 because of the wider bracelet, should sit more comfortable on the wrist.
                        yes and no, the watch wears a bit more balanced but due to the wider bracelet its bigger and wears "bigger" on the wrist.
                        i like the 21mm bracelet more.

the wearing comfort depends a lot to your wrist. If you have a thin wrist but flat upperside it wears better than on a bigger and rounder wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by CRSO View Post
                          Think the best DSSD out of the box is the ARF V3? (I’d get the 2824).

yes, your good with it. Build quality is awesome and the blue to black course is also better than V2. For me also best OOTB

Comment

So, is the general consensus that the 116660 v3 by arf very close to accurate for the blue fade model? Still not 100 on which one to get buy I definitely want the blue fade dial.

The list on here rates the black dial arf 116660 as NWBIG.

Comment

Originally posted by RobSe1 View Post

yes and no, the watch wears a bit more balanced but due to the wider bracelet its bigger and wears "bigger" on the wrist.
                              i like the 21mm bracelet more.

the wearing comfort depends a lot to your wrist. If you have a thin wrist but flat upperside it wears better than on a bigger and rounder wrist.
                              I am the "big and round wrist" type and might continue to wear my BK NOOB DSSD then ;-).

Comment

I am also behind the DSSD (maybe there will be a XF/VRF version in the future, along to the pretty good SD43). For me the fading dial is stunning.

I am following RWI since a while and I‘m really wondering that the Deepsea seems not to get that much attention in the Rolex community here. Is it just because the watch is huge or why - interested to hear the opinion of those who are longer in this topic than me.

Comment

Working...
                                X