No announcement yet.

"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally did! Pulled the trigger on deepsea noob V10 blue! Yes!! I obsessed for a week to go black or blue! Hopefully I will have it by mid March. 7%off until the 19th!

Comment

Originally posted by Podraza View Post
      I finally did! Pulled the trigger on deepsea noob V10 blue! Yes!! I obsessed for a week to go black or blue! Hopefully I will have it by mid March. 7%off until the 19th!
      If you boughr the noob 126660 V10 be careful with the caseback ... it should be titanium but I think it is only cheap metal in grey color that wears off too easy only if it comes in contact with the Metal of the bracelet ... not good ... and have a look on the QC Pics of the SEL s

Comment

Will do. If it comes off that’s fine. Never see it anyway

Comment

Hi. What are sels ?

and have a look on the QC Pics of the SEL s

Comment

SEL = solid end links

when my piece arrived I noticed that the SEL protrudes between the lugs.

look at the first picture
            Here a picture of a watch ... as I understand it should look this way

​​​​​​
            Last edited by ATHOS; 14-02-21, 14:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Shylock Eins View Post

Very nice dial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Markaplan View Post

Very nice dial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Thanks, buddy.

Cheers,

Comment

ARF v3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  FrankenSubs! - Subs! - Daytonas! - Seamasters! - A 1675 Adventure - A Budget 6538 build

Comment

I get my ARF this week, what mods should I do in the future to make it more gen like?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxster1965 View Post
                      I get my ARF this week, what mods should I do in the future to make it more gen like?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Inlay with smaller fonts, thats all....

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

I’d suggest you slowly replace all the rep parts with gen parts.

Or just enjoy it for what it is - an excellent rep OOTB. The only person you’re ever going to see wearing one is you, and the only other members of the human race who would be able to tell it’s not real reside on this forum. So my advice would be... don’t waste your money on gen parts for this rep. But I’m sure someone else will be along momentarily with the opposite opinion.
                          FrankenSubs! - Subs! - Daytonas! - Seamasters! - A 1675 Adventure - A Budget 6538 build

Comment

Originally posted by p0pperini View Post
                            ARF v3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            its perfect! And really the King of the Deepsea reps OOTB.

Comment

Thank you for explaining sel! Geez. I should have known that one. Haha. I will definitely look at them closely, hopefully I chose the right color. All my other watches are black so it will be nice to have some color.

Comment

Originally posted by Podraza View Post
                                Thank you for explaining sel! Geez. I should have known that one. Haha. I will definitely look at them closely, hopefully I chose the right color. All my other watches are black so it will be nice to have some color.
                                There is a sticky thread about SEL on page 1 in the rolex section here ... worth reading

my Problem when looking at the QC pics was also the plastic on the bracelet (besides my personal inexperience and the missing ability to examine pictures: I am a guy who can only see flaws when having the piece in my hands and then compare it with pics on rhis Forum)

To the experts here:
                                Did anyone solved the issue with the protruding and a bit woobling SELs?

Is there a Solution for the caseback of the noob 126660?

Without these flaws I think its more than acceptable!

Athos

Comment

Working...
                                X