"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fredflintstone View Post
    I polished the inside of the engine cases on my race bike, no one will ever know I've done it, it doesn't add any performance. But I know, and I'm the only one who feels better for knowing its been done.

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
    Marry me.
    I like watches the same way I like my women.

With big ass and titties.

Comment

Originally posted by Katarsis View Post

Marry me.
      Hahaha

Comment

Does anyone know what options are available when replacing the A3235?

Comment

Originally posted by fredflintstone View Post
          Does anyone know what options are available when replacing the A3235?

There isnt a clone of the 3235 yet, is there? Sorry, my bad... there is, I thought they were a3135 and a3235 wasnt available yet.

I ensured I got one with an ETA clone so I can simply swap with gen swiss when the time comes. But its a good question, is there some kind of movement ring which would allow an ETA to go into a 3235 caseset?
          Last edited by scottiedog; 14-10-20, 18:05. Reason: corrected my mistake on a3235

Comment

Its a decorated movement, I assume based on the a2836/2824 movements. If I was buying the watch new I would of gone for a non decorated movement, but I got a nice deal so, well, here we are!

Comment

guys, is the 116660 or 126660 closer to gen out of the box in regards to the james cameron deep blue?
              finding it hard to pull the trigger not knowing which one would be the best version of the deep blue, help me out if someone sees this!

Comment

Originally posted by romito_21 View Post
                guys, is the 116660 or 126660 closer to gen out of the box in regards to the james cameron deep blue?
                finding it hard to pull the trigger not knowing which one would be the best version of the deep blue, help me out if someone sees this!
                The 116660 is definitely closer to gen in my opinion. The 126660 is a nice rep ootb also.

Comment

If anyone is interested in the cracked gen insert im switching give me a shout. Otherwise it will be sold together with tve donor watch.

Comment

Originally posted by romito_21 View Post
                    Did you see in the thread you started, someone showed an offer thats on the 116660 at the moment.. Good saving.

Comment

Originally posted by Katarsis View Post
                      If anyone is interested in the cracked gen insert im switching give me a shout. Otherwise it will be sold together with tve donor watch.
                      Hello. Sent PM

Comment

I'm still waiting for the new ARF 126660 black dial version. Just ordered, but it seems like it's way too delayed.

116660 v3 seems perfect but I really like bigger watches and the 1mm bracelet diference in the 126660 made me choose it and wait for it.

Did any of you guys already saw it ? Should I still wait for the 126660 new version release or go with the 116660 ARF v3 ?

It seems like ARF 126660 first try was far for perfection right ?

Comment

Originally posted by font13 View Post
                          I'm still waiting for the new ARF 126660 black dial version. Just ordered, but it seems like it's way too delayed.

116660 v3 seems perfect but I really like bigger watches and the 1mm bracelet diference in the 126660 made me choose it and wait for it.

Did any of you guys already saw it ? Should I still wait for the 126660 new version release or go with the 116660 ARF v3 ?

It seems like ARF 126660 first try was far for perfection right ?
                          Yes, they didn't get it right. Noob made a really good piece, but if you struggle between 116660 and 126660 ARF I would go with the 116660 V3. Who knows when ARF will release it...and if its good!

Comment

Really tempted with a DSSD , had a SD43 but after Pams the SD43 feels a bit small...the difference between the 126660 and the 116660 is not a lot in my opinion and as above says if ARF release a V4 who knows if they’ll sort it out..the ARF V3 black face is the best one OTB at the moment...beast of a watch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Guys, I will change my order for a ARF v3 and when a good version of the 126660 come out I will buy it then. I will post some pictures when I receive it.

Comment

Just received the QC pictures for my DSSD 116660 ARF v3 a2824, but I tought ARF had corrected the 'ft' characters in the v3 dial. The 'ft' and 'm' font in the dial seems wrong to me.

What do you guys think ? I'm not very secure to GL it.

https://imgur.com/a/grQ6yM9

Last edited by font13; 22-10-20, 14:31.

Comment

Working...
                                X