• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

Chance82

Horology Curious
5/7/18
Trustytime's email has been down for a while and their site isn't accepting payment
Anyone else carrying the noobV10 at the moment?

Chance82

Horology Curious
5/7/18
Oh wow, didn't even know, thanks for the heads up
I guess I'd go for a BP then, anyone know who has some stock on them?

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Oh wow, didn't even know, thanks for the heads up
I guess I'd go for a BP then, anyone know who has some stock on them?
Please read earlier pages of this thread mate. The last few questions have been answered several times recently. There is a wealth of information throughout this forum. Dig around and you'll get absorbed. 😉

Reactions: Hesekiel

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
Trusty assembling Noob watches from parts they may have bought when factory closed? Very interesting, thanks for this info!

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
There were rides in China a few weeks ago. Most factories got hit except for Clean so stock is very low. There may be few weeks before we see QC pics. I’m waiting for BP Deep Blue.

Reactions: leo6929

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Just got QC for BP. Already accepted

3gD3rj.jpeg

3gDzL1.jpeg

3gDDCK.jpeg

3gDZGv.jpeg

3gDh3I.jpeg

3gDH74.jpeg

3gD2Yc.jpeg

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
@rcom440 That looks nice, mate. Worthy of an ETA and a hands transplant, I reckon. Keen to hear what you think of the quality, etc., once you have it in hand. 🥃

Reactions: Gill777

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
@rcom440 That looks nice, mate. Worthy of an ETA and a hands transplant, I reckon. Keen to hear what you think of the quality, etc., once you have it in hand. 🥃
This BP is ETA, I guess you mean swap to Swiss ETA. Actually those Chinese ETA are almost as solid as Swiss.

Quality of BP should be great. I have few BP reps including Airking and they are all are great, I’d say as good as my VSF rolex reps when it comes to quality and finish.

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
This BP is ETA, I guess you mean swap to Swiss ETA. Actually those Chinese ETA are almost as solid as Swiss.

Quality of BP should be great. I have few BP reps including Airking and they are all are great, I’d say as good as my VSF rolex reps when it comes to quality and finish.
Good to know about the quality. Thanks.
Yep, I was referring to gen ETA. They have better quality materials and oils compared to the A2836/A3235. That said, ETAs with 100% gen parts are hard to come by, so Sellita is a good alternative. I haven't owned a watch with a decorated A2836, so can only go off what I've read about them.

BespokeBezel

Horology Curious
31/7/21
Any update? Pics available?
Steve reached out about a week ago and informed me that he'd received a watch but its wasn't up to his standards. HE RLd it himself! Good quality control on his part and he earned some favor from me thus far.

ski_bum

Horology Curious
7/3/23
Cali
Any thoughts on a good insert for a noob v6 that yellowed?

HDWPUJ.jpeg

I found this one on eBay, but am not sure of the quality...