• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zebre View Post
    Good Morning,

Here it is.
    Would you know which factory it is?
    Do you think my wrist is too small for it?

Have a nice day.
    Not sure because that bezel pip is hideous! The beads make with it make your wrist look like a pretzel rod!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Divers, Chronos, Cars and Coffee

Comment

Originally posted by macarone View Post
      Not sure because that bezel pip is hideous! The beads make with it make your wrist look like a pretzel rod!
      Are you sure you wanted me to post the picture?
      Given you comments, I am surprised you did not comment on the size of the watch compared to the wrist.

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Enviado de meu SM-N975F usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by replikmaster View Post

Enviado de meu SM-N975F usando o Tapatalk
            Noob V10??

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post
              Factory?V?
              thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jg3456 View Post
                Factory?V?
                thanks!
                That is the little known Noob 21j. It was sold as a Noob V5 I think back in the day lol. The dealer who had them is no longer selling them. It is made form different version parts with a 2813 movement and dial. But yes Noob quality including Noob lume

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

That is the little known Noob 21j. It was sold as a Noob V5 I think back in the day lol. The dealer who had them is no longer selling them. It is made form different version parts with a 2813 movement and dial. But yes Noob quality including Noob lume
                  I had a Nembo special and the noob lume was far superior to the ARF one.
                  Last edited by Katarsis; 14-03-20, 07:50.
                  I like watches the same way I like my women.

With big ass and titties.

Comment

Originally posted by Katarsis View Post

I had a Nembo special and the noob lume was far superior to the ARF one.
                    I would well believe it. Mine glows like a torch.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"The Megalodon" yet lives, haha. (Deepsea Shark).

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                      GMT Movements Explained
                      BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                      Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                      The Fantasy Watch Thread
                      Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                      Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Marination

The wait.

On the barbie for Easter on a miserable wet cold day. The only one we have had for a while.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Marination

The wait.

On the barbie for Easter on a miserable wet cold day. The only one we have had for a while.

Mate did you just pull that guy down? Half the bush is still hanging of it! Enjoy, it looks great - just finished a steak bbq myself (or as we call it, a "braai").

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSplash View Post
                                Mate did you just pull that guy down? Half the bush is still hanging of it! Enjoy, it looks great - just finished a steak bbq myself (or as we call it, a "braai").

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
                                The saying here is, cut its horns off, wipe its arse and serve it up

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Working...
                                X