Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


    Comment


      Last edited by dmays113; 02-02-20, 23:29. Reason: Sorry for the double post!

      Comment


        Looks like bezels off a bit . Dont know if you have noticed . Which factory ?cheerd

        Comment


          We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
          GMT Movements Explained
          BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
          Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
          The Fantasy Watch Thread
          Noob GMT's poor bezel design
          Ceramic insert paint mod

          Double Nine Gonzo!

          Comment


            Originally posted by macarone View Post
            Love these! I’m going to try the 126660.....


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Great crystal!

            Comment


              Good Morning,

              I have tried to find threads describing the NWBIG DDSD and its flaws.
              I can see that the one chosen in the NWBIG is the Noob V7 for the d-blue.
              I have read references to ARF, VRF and Noob. But lots of them are quite old.
              A TD, that I have contacted wrote that ARF is the best replicate and then VRF.

              But I have not succeeded to find recent posts describing the ARF, VRF and Nob DSSD (Black and blue) flaws.
              If you could provide me the urls of such recent posts or your feedback on the three previous factories watches, I would appreciate.

              Thanks in advance for your answers.

              Comment


                Originally posted by zebre View Post
                Good Morning,

                I have tried to find threads describing the NWBIG DDSD and its flaws.
                I can see that the one chosen in the NWBIG is the Noob V7 for the d-blue.
                I have read references to ARF, VRF and Noob. But lots of them are quite old.
                A TD, that I have contacted wrote that ARF is the best replicate and then VRF.

                But I have not succeeded to find recent posts describing the ARF, VRF and Nob DSSD (Black and blue) flaws.
                If you could provide me the urls of such recent posts or your feedback on the three previous factories watches, I would appreciate.

                Thanks in advance for your answers.
                You already know what you want, just buy it! There is no such thing as zero flaw in reps. Post up pics when you get one.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Divers, Chronos, Cars and Coffee

                Comment


                  Originally posted by zebre View Post
                  Good Morning,

                  I have tried to find threads describing the NWBIG DDSD and its flaws.
                  I can see that the one chosen in the NWBIG is the Noob V7 for the d-blue.
                  I have read references to ARF, VRF and Noob. But lots of them are quite old.
                  A TD, that I have contacted wrote that ARF is the best replicate and then VRF.

                  But I have not succeeded to find recent posts describing the ARF, VRF and Nob DSSD (Black and blue) flaws.
                  If you could provide me the urls of such recent posts or your feedback on the three previous factories watches, I would appreciate.

                  Thanks in advance for your answers.
                  The ARF has better hands, dial markers, bezel insert and bracelet. It's also made out of 904l steel.

                  Noob has better case shape and dial transition from blue to black.

                  Overall I would say that ARF is the better rep but for some people the shape of the lugs is a really big deal.

                  If you want to mod, go with the 3135 movement.

                  Did i miss anything?
                  I like watches the same way I like my women.

                  With big ass and titties.

                  Comment


                    Good Morning,
                    Originally posted by macarone View Post
                    Post up pics when you get one.
                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I have one in transit, bought for 150 bucks on this forum.
                    But you will laugh when you will see my pictures because it is a Noob V4 :-)
                    I said, for this price, I can try it on my small wrist.

                    A new one could be for later.

                    Have a nice day.

                    Comment


                      Good afternoon,

                      Originally posted by Katarsis View Post
                      If you want to mod, go with the 3135 movement.
                      For which future potential mods, is the 3135 required?
                      If I am not in the right thread for this question, please do not hesitate to forward me the relevant thread.

                      Have a nice day

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by zebre View Post
                        Good afternoon,


                        For which future potential mods, is the 3135 required?
                        If I am not in the right thread for this question, please do not hesitate to forward me the relevant thread.

                        Have a nice day
                        Dial and hands if I'm not mistaken.
                        ​​​​​
                        I like watches the same way I like my women.

                        With big ass and titties.

                        Comment


                          Bought some new parts for my Franken.

                          Im considering 2xAR as well. Do you know if any of the EU based sources are as good as prof?


                          I like watches the same way I like my women.

                          With big ass and titties.

                          Comment


                            And who is the modder to turn to when it comes to Rolex?

                            I've sent my other watches to Domi but I've noticed that Interaktiv is specialized in Rolex for example.
                            I like watches the same way I like my women.

                            With big ass and titties.

                            Comment





                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Divers, Chronos, Cars and Coffee

                              Comment


                                Good Morning,
                                Originally posted by macarone View Post
                                Post up pics when you get one.
                                Here it is.
                                Would you know which factory it is?
                                Do you think my wrist is too small for it?



                                Have a nice day.
                                Last edited by zebre; 07-03-20, 16:15.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X