Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

"Official DSSD Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Official DSSD Club"

OK, it's not really "Official" but if you own one and luv it, post a pic!

If you can remember, mention which V, what movt' & what mods.

Here is mine:

"Ultimate" with an ETA 2836 & "correct 10" bezel mod...

“How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain”

Nice! I'd post one of mine but, I just gave it to my race car driver for his birthday. Making room for the updated V5.

Member:
    "The Official Planet Ocean Club"; "Official DSSD Club"; "Official Graham Club"

"The only easy day was yesterday!"

Comment

Here is mine, fine dd AR on the crystal,will sell it and get the Ultimate with the fix at 10. All have ETA 2836
      The DSSD is one of my favorite watches, it wears very comfy for the weight. I wear it almost 1x / week

and here is the comparison between my V2 and v3

sigpic

Comment

Ultimate 21j from Timeshop. One of my favs.

I'm all like "Omega Planet Ocean", and they're all "Mega Plant Lotion huh what??"

sigpic

Comment

Received mine from Trevor yesterday, just in time for my Masters Graduation. So far I have only oiled the bracelet, and thinking of more mods along the way. Nice Watch!!!

Originally posted by puretime
          We would spend US$300 on a PAM111N Rep rather than a gen Fossil I think?
          Those watches are not "watches" to us, they are only time-telling devices. But we have at least one mobile phone with us and we dont need that time-telling devices. We need a WATCH that we like

Comment

Lezzar

Which version is it that you got from Trevor, as there are quite a few??

Comment

This is the "asian eta version with the new dial"
              Those watches are not "watches" to us, they are only time-telling devices. But we have at least one mobile phone with us and we dont need that time-telling devices. We need a WATCH that we like

Comment

21J Asian from PWC

Comment

My first one. Budget from T4D.
                  Reps; DSSD V3, Sub 16610, UPO

GENS; Seiko TT day date, Seiko 6309 Dive, Omega Seamaster 120, Rolex TT Date-just, Rolex TT Submariner

Comment

quik question...

Have any of you DSSD owners thought about...or modded the HEV to make the watch water resistant??

Comment

Mine is the v5, BEST VERSION, Genuine ETA2836 from D4M.

I did seal the HEV and greased all the rings. One other mod I had done was to have Katt fix it for me after I waterproofed it and made it stop working...

Comment

More Pics Needed!!!

Dont get me mad, you won't like me when I'm mad...
                        “How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain”

Comment

got mine yesterday from puretime, my first Rolex,
                          98$ ,which V it is I dont know but it looks good for the money and it still works.

Comment

Took some pictures

Took some pics of my dssd today. Very amateur with a DSLR, so pardon the blurry pics.

Comment

Someone has the pics DSSD Jacques edition

Comment

Working...
                              X