• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMT Master II : "Batman" BLNR

kudos

18/2/14
So why is it no longer in the printed catalogue or printed price list for 2018?

It is still online but for how long.....

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
This is the one I bought. It’s incoming, should be here very soon. It looks like a good balance of color and bolder numbers. Probably send it off to be plated as soon as it arrives.

2lats06.jpg

2qjgh.jpg

Reactions: KJ2020

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
This is the one I bought. It’s incoming, should be here very soon. It looks like a good balance of color and bolder numbers. Probably send it off to be plated as soon as it arrives.

2lats06.jpg

2qjgh.jpg

Who you will send it to?

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
I think you should try your airbrush mod on it. :cheers:

We’ll see how it comes out on your bezel. I’ve been wanting to get a bezel plated for quite a while just to see how it comes out. I don’t even have the watch yet!

bonco

Renowned Member
15/3/15
Italy
I would like an advice.
I have a Noob CHS, it's convenient change it for a Noob v8? V8 is better than CHS version?

mpowergmt

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
23/10/18
Behind You
Funny enough , given how coveted the blnr is I’m surprised someone from any of the forums hasn’t taken the entrepreneurial approach to source a process to create a more gen like insert. I don’t have knowledge, but I assume some forum members may have the resources to sort out a better insert. The demand is there. And there’s currently few competitors.

I dont know. Just a drunk pre-thanksgiving thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely think the same!

Reactions: watchboi