• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
SD43 RubberB strap :)

fit

Where did you get it buddy?

May016

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/17
May016, thanks so much for your reply, I think the date font looks fine, although hard to tell from the pics you posted. Same with bezel, it seems to be slightly sharpened, but not too much. The watch overall looks right, I would accept it.

BTW whichTrusted Dealer did you use, Pure Time or any other one?

Hi Garbancillo, TD was InTime. Great and easy to deal with!

Reactions: m5smg2

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
It's quite easy to change strap. You could do it within minutes

Looks great on that rubber ewit red stripes.

Reactions: m5smg2

matzekatze

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/16
I’ve had the 126600 for a little while, and just got it back from Vac. Got a spa service and a Prof Crystal installed. I didn’t think this thing could look any better...now was I wrong! Looks so much better without that cyclops.

Now I’m going to want these crystals on all my watches.

pgT08.jpg

Thanks
vaccum prof

Did you also change the datewheel?

Sent from the RWI App

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Hi ! For the ones having too much bezel action - if solved, how did you do it ? Thanks

svshawn

Renowned Member
24/2/14
Thank you - I already did and even extended the springs but it is still quite loose

I have been meaning to post this but haven’t had the time. I was able to successfully address two issues with the bezel my watch was plagued with as well.

1. The low sitting of the spring. By stretching them to the correct height.
This also includes the position of the click spring between 7 and 8. The noob has a much cleaner fitting button unlike the ARF. You are able to rotate this a bit for better contact.

2. The second issue is with the plastic retaining ring not providing enough tension to give it a more solid feel. For this I used silicone and coated the entire ring. No need to glob this on, a little will solve the issue by giving the right amount of sticky tension. Since this stuff is waterproof it won’t harm anything.

I have been rotating the bezel everyday and honestly it’s 100% solved for me and couldn’t be happier now.

Give it a try and if it works as well as it has for then I am happy to have helped. If not then it didn’t cost you anything ????

0892864cf5f561872187b11527d2eddb.jpg

fdbf48df6702a7bda8c2d80af7381f36.jpg

Lore42

Looking Around
26/7/18
Guys, can you please help we with these QC pics? What do you think?
I'm not fully convinced by the date alignment and the magnification. Do you notice other big flaws? Thank you :)

2gsjw28.jpg

np17x4.jpg

2n9kh74.jpg

2gvvsxx.jpg

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
I have been meaning to post this but haven’t had the time. I was able to successfully address two issues with the bezel my watch was plagued with as well.

1. The low sitting of the spring. By stretching them to the correct height.
This also includes the position of the click spring between 7 and 8. The noob has a much cleaner fitting button unlike the ARF. You are able to rotate this a bit for better contact.

2. The second issue is with the plastic retaining ring not providing enough tension to give it a more solid feel. For this I used silicone and coated the entire ring. No need to glob this on, a little will solve the issue by giving the right amount of sticky tension. Since this stuff is waterproof it won’t harm anything.

I have been rotating the bezel everyday and honestly it’s 100% solved for me and couldn’t be happier now.

Give it a try and if it works as well as it has for then I am happy to have helped. If not then it didn’t cost you anything ????

0892864cf5f561872187b11527d2eddb.jpg

fdbf48df6702a7bda8c2d80af7381f36.jpg

Great ! Thank you very much, i will try it and let you know! :)