• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
6b8a1c774d73b3e0d021b2c851f63e1b.jpg

There are variants of the bezel. I got lucky with this one. Received QC on another that look decent. Not as good as this one but better than another I have. Guess just luck of the draw.

Still not like gen but its not sharp and of course more close to the genuine bezel teeth. it looks awesome!

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
I have a gen full bezel set coming in. I’ll do a comparison.

Alright! the only thing that most people can do is try toget rid of the sharp teeth with some sandpaper (theres a guide on this) but im not sure if this will maybe look "homemade"

Reactions: m5smg2

Garbancillo

Horology Curious
27/2/17
Dear all, I intend to buy this Rep from Pure Time. I have read almost the whole thread and have realized that quite a few of you have waited even more than a month since the order was placed. For all those who purchased recently, how long did it take since you settled payment until you receive the HQ pics?

Thanks!

May016

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/17
Yes! Here are QC pics of my SD43 ARF v2 from just a few days ago. It took approximately ~2-3 days from payment until pics arrived. It seems that it has sharp bezel teeth, which seems to be common. But I am not so sure about the date window / date font (it seems to be slightly off-center? or is it just the angle of the watch in the pic?). Also, SELs look more flushed than recessed, but I am assuming that is a norm as well? What do you guys think? Any thoughts or comments are appreciated! :)

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
Yes! Here are QC pics of my SD43 ARF v2 from just a few days ago. It took approximately ~2-3 days from payment until pics arrived. It seems that it has sharp bezel teeth, which seems to be common. But I am not so sure about the date window / date font (it seems to be slightly off-center? or is it just the angle of the watch in the pic?). Also, SELs look more flushed than recessed, but I am assuming that is a norm as well? What do you guys think? Any thoughts or comments are appreciated! :)

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

This SD looks very good damn.. the Teeth is so much better it seems like they improved it?

Garbancillo

Horology Curious
27/2/17
May016, thanks so much for your reply, I think the date font looks fine, although hard to tell from the pics you posted. Same with bezel, it seems to be slightly sharpened, but not too much. The watch overall looks right, I would accept it.

BTW whichTrusted Dealer did you use, Pure Time or any other one?

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
Did anyone install a rubber band on this fantastic watch? I am thinking to try it out.