• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
Here it is. To get a better bezel action you only need to stretch the springs a bit. That makes the bezel tighter and click even better.
7ce7604fd98bb59894fa9046538d4577.jpg
c9d1f2d3c9bd12fedfa581d9fa38fc1f.jpg
ab90073de65a0f33579eedd36b96d270.jpg
7b8492816314d958f7437d8385004dfb.jpg

Reactions: m5smg2

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
Here some more Pics.
Bezel with Hyrtel gasket.
Gen like Tube (never seen on a Rep) but only one gasket inside.
He valve is working.
Movement looks nice.
7a958a71b4cd43362decf7a90ebb9ca7.jpg
5f70463a7a62306358f3e5bb218d12f0.jpg
9ca83fb0154260399a5f64724f6c576f.jpg
5ee43a95400ce9f6d1a3d875c53c55e1.jpg
fb737d1252f3ef954247cdc5d1ef27d9.jpg

Reactions: m5smg2

gekkehenkie

Renowned Member
21/7/14
Yes but their lume is trash.
On some Noob Submariners V9 I have also seen rounded markers and even on the ARF Yachtmaster 37mm and ARF SubC the markers are better than on their SD43. :(

That could be but to be honest, when wearing you almost never see the lume anyway. And you could relume ofcource.

Any idea of you can order just a bp dial?

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Here it is. To get a better bezel action you only need to stretch the springs a bit. That makes the bezel tighter and click even better.

Hi, thanks for the breakdown ! I have tried to strech the springs a little but it didn't help tightening the bezel. What else could you recommend :)?

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
I bought myself a TimeGrapher as seen on all those QC pictures, but for obvious reasons a simpler model. I have to admit that yesterday & today, when I tried this for the first time, was kind of disappointing for me ...

I enjoy all my watches, but I didn't expect the replica to outperform the Omega & every other automatic watch in my household by such a margin ..
KSSjU.jpg

KSh08.jpg

I won't even talk about my Seiko SKX009 ... :D

EDIT: I just read that the lift angle of the Omega Co-Axial movement should be set to 38° instead of 52°, but the results don't get any better (-6 instead of -7).

Last edited:
Reactions: m5smg2 and LaPavel

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
Hi, thanks for the breakdown ! I have tried to strech the springs a little but it didn't help tightening the bezel. What else could you recommend :)?
Maybe you can buy longer springs, to tighten the bezel.
Some mentioned the holes are to deep in the case and they filled them a bit

Reactions: djsi and m5smg2

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
My SD43 V2 arrived today. Nice watch but I have a problem.
The freaking watch doesn‘t work! I am like WTF?!
Doesn‘t matter how many hand winding turns I give it on the crown or how many minutes I keep shaking the watch, the second hand doesn‘t begin to move. I have never seen something like this before. What would you do? Send the watch to a modder or go to a watch smith or send it back to the Trusted Dealer??
Thanks in advance!

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i would send it to a watch smith
2824 is fine movement
sending back in China is not the best idea imo

michaelle1234

Horology Curious
30/8/18
Sorry i’m new here. How can i buy this good rep watch on website? I’m in Vietnam. Some seller here but they sell them too much expensive. Thank you guys

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
My SD43 V2 arrived today. Nice watch but I have a problem.
The freaking watch doesn‘t work! I am like WTF?!
Doesn‘t matter how many hand winding turns I give it on the crown or how many minutes I keep shaking the watch, the second hand doesn‘t begin to move. I have never seen something like this before. What would you do? Send the watch to a modder or go to a watch smith or send it back to the Trusted Dealer??
Thanks in advance!
Possible balance wheel issue.

Could be a simple fix . Get it done locally first.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Thanks guys for your response. I will go to my local watch smith so he can take a look at the movement.

I will tell you now my impressions about this watch:

The lume is outstanding, very good and 100 times better (brighter, lasts longer) than on my BP No Date Submariner. I would compare it to Noob lume, maybe a little better.

The clasp is perfect, maybe the best rolex clasp I have seen till now. Better than Noob and BP because it has the rounded edges and this „little distance“ between the two parts where you open it (under the rolex crown on the clasp). I think you know what I mean.

The crystal is nice and even gives a little black whole effect, of course not so strong as gen but still better than noob I think. The datewheel is also good. Not too bold printed.

The bezel insert is great, as everyone says. Better platinum paint than noob. Doesn‘t get so dark in artificial light.

The bezel ring itself has too pointy bezel teeth like everyone says, maybe I will mod it. But I have to say that my bezel clicks are perfect. Not too easy to turn like some of you said here. Mine is crisp and you have to make a little effort to turn it. Maybe they fixed this problem.

The dial is good, but my 12 o‘clock marker is crooked and the edges are not rounded like gen. I think when some factory brings out a genlike dial I will change it. Only the lume is very good as I mentioned before.

The rehaut engraving is great. Can‘t see any major flaws with the naked eye. Looks better than on my BP.

The worst in my opinion about this watch, and it was mentioned by some of you before: The bracelet... it is WAY WORSE than my BP 114060 No Date Submariners bracelet.
The BP feels rocksolid, heavy and has absolutely zero rattle.
Unfortunately the ARF bracelet feels light and rattles. You don‘t notice it on the wrist but when you have this watch in your hands you notice it‘s a Rep instantly.

Well and about the movement I already told you mine arrived not working and I will go to my local watch smith the next days :(

I hope I could help with this little review :)

Last edited:
Reactions: timnic54

Lupoalberto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/16
Hello. I love my sd43 but i think the numbers and indices are fading: getting darker. Tried to clean with warm water and soap but nothing. this is very clear looking number "10", "20" and "50". Tried to make a pic but in reality is more visible the difference with - for example - number "30" .

30mbnte.jpg

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
You are the second guy who write this but on the picture i cant really see a difference?

Bigred7078

4/12/16
Thanks guys for your response. I will go to my local watch smith so he can take a look at the movement.

I will tell you now my impressions about this watch:

The lume is outstanding, very good and 100 times better (brighter, lasts longer) than on my BP No Date Submariner. I would compare it to Noob lume, maybe a little better.

The clasp is perfect, maybe the best rolex clasp I have seen till now. Better than Noob and BP because it has the rounded edges and this „little distance“ between the two parts where you open it (under the rolex crown on the clasp). I think you know what I mean.

The crystal is nice and even gives a little black whole effect, of course not so strong as gen but still better than noob I think. The datewheel is also good. Not too bold printed.

The bezel insert is great, as everyone says. Better platinum paint than noob. Doesn‘t get so dark in artificial light.

The bezel ring itself has too pointy bezel teeth like everyone says, maybe I will mod it. But I have to say that my bezel clicks are perfect. Not too easy to turn like some of you said here. Mine is crisp and you have to make a little effort to turn it. Maybe they fixed this problem.

The dial is good, but my 12 o‘clock marker is crooked and the edges are not rounded like gen. I think when some factory brings out a genlike dial I will change it. Only the lume is very good as I mentioned before.

The rehaut engraving is great. Can‘t see any major flaws with the naked eye. Looks better than on my BP.

The worst in my opinion about this watch, and it was mentioned by some of you before: The bracelet... it is WAY WORSE than my BP 114060 No Date Submariners bracelet.
The BP feels rocksolid, heavy and has absolutely zero rattle.
Unfortunately the ARF bracelet feels light and rattles. You don‘t notice it on the wrist but when you have this watch in your hands you notice it‘s a Rep instantly.

Well and about the movement I already told you mine arrived not working and I will go to my local watch smith the next days :(

I hope I could help with this little review :)

They must have gone backwards in terms of bracelet quality. My v1 bracelet is amazing