• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
You can drop the 'V2' - its not as though you have a choice - they are all V2's...

Reactions: m5smg2

PgrPgrPG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
Hi Guys, just received my ARF today. Very happy. Everything seems fine well aligned, Basel runs smooth with pleasant click sound .really a nice piece of watch. Bracelet is very long. Need to shorten min 2/3 links.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Hakai

11/6/18
Can u post pictures !
The more the better. And considering myself of getting the Sd instead of the hulk.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Can u post pictures !
The more the better. And considering myself of getting the Sd instead of the hulk.

Dont get a hulk. None of them are any good - colour all wrong. SD43 is an incredible rep.

Hakai

11/6/18
Thats actually my biggest problem course is close but not perfect and I got big wrist so the SD is a good choice and that bezel is so...crisp

Hakai

11/6/18
Thats actually my biggest problem. The colour is close but not perfect and I got big wrist so the SD is a good choice and that bezel is so...crisp

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
The SELs are good on this ARF SD43 V2 right?
I saw some pictures of gens and the SELs aren‘t as recessed as they are on Subs.
Also do you know if they fixed the problem with too sharp and pointy bezel teeth?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I saw some pictures of gens and the SELs aren‘t as recessed as they are on Subs.
Also do you know if they fixed the problem with too sharp and pointy bezel teeth?

SELs have always been OK on this one. Bezel teeth are better now, but they were never a problem - I posted an easy fix that anyone can manage.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.

Sels on the sd43 are very slightly recessed on the gen as are the rep so they got it right on this rep!
The biggest issue really is the rep dial could be more matte in bright light like the gen but many will not know the difference.

I’m currently on holiday in Mallorca and there are guys wearing all manner of Rolex sport models but I’ve not yet seen an sd43 on anyone nor me as I only brought my gen 16610 away with me! Wish I’d brought my Franken really!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
Mine says hello
4ab4dbe98cfbcad25c0bda51e204808d.jpg

Enviado desde mi Aquaris U Plus mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: m5smg2 and RBB224

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
I am asking if there is a large need for Swiss crystals without the cyclops for this model with my 2xar coating. I can have the factory I deal with make them, but unless there is a large need, the initial cost would be rather high as it is not a stock Swiss crystal with any of the factories I deal with . Several members have asked me so I thought I would ask in this thread. Let me know if any of our members here want that option.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I am asking if there is a large need for Swiss crystals without the cyclops for this model with my 2xar coating. I can have the factory I deal with make them, but unless there is a large need, the initial cost would be rather high as it is not a stock Swiss crystal with any of the factories I deal with . Several members have asked me so I thought I would ask in this thread. Let me know if any of our members here want that option.

I would think the best version would be a crystal with correct mag and black hole effect only as per gen.

Reactions: Bigred7078

crazyboy

Known Member
16/2/10
Avignon, FRANCE
Arrived today!
I have a few rep including two that I qualify as super rep: a ZF V2 fifthy fatoms and a Pam 243 Noob V2 series M! I am really impressed with the quality of this ARF V2! I do not know if it’s already qualified as a super rep (I'll go check for that matter) but for me it is already in my heart. Very happy with this purchase.
Thanks to this thread that will have allowed me to get a little idea and give the desire to buy this SD43
aee19a59019c1f7771c4c403c35d6dfe.heic

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: m5smg2 and RBB224

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
I would think the best version would be a crystal with correct mag and black hole effect only as per gen.

what should the gen mag be? - I have heard some people wanting it less than on the rep and others more but since I don't have a gen that I can compare with I am lost- I can have virtually anything made- just need the specs and of course the cost