• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

Neuf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/18
Hey guys,

to talk about the wrong magnification once more: I am still pretty unsure if my watch is suffering from it (Judging from QC pictures). My TD is looking into it right now.

In the meantime, I started comparing it to other examples. I took pictures from the sites of different TDs, a picture of a gen and one of my QC pictures:

https://m.imgur.com/a/ALHF40T

To set the gold Standard: No. 4 is the gen.

IMHO, while 1 looks definitely too large, 2 and 3 look basically the same - A little but larger than gen, but Not by too much.

or is there something vital I am missing?

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Hey guys,

to talk about the wrong magnification once more: I am still pretty unsure if my watch is suffering from it (Judging from QC pictures). My TD is looking into it right now.

In the meantime, I started comparing it to other examples. I took pictures from the sites of different TDs, a picture of a gen and one of my QC pictures:

https://m.imgur.com/a/ALHF40T

To set the gold Standard: No. 4 is the gen.

IMHO, while 1 looks definitely too large, 2 and 3 look basically the same - A little but larger than gen, but Not by too much.

or is there something vital I am missing?

This is from qc pics I got this week. I think mine is spot on.
https://i.imgur.com/W0Uamkz.jpg

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
Hi,

once received, I would love to get the watch serviced and waterproofed. I am living in Bangkok and wondering if anyone has a recommended watchsmith who is reliable and qualified to do that.

Thank you very much in advance for the support and feedback.

Alex

Reactions: m5smg2

pfbweb

Horology Curious
10/5/18
Sorry for the newbie questions, I like to read/read/read and answer my own questions without further posting, but damn 105 pages and 1575 posts, can't seem to zero in on the current info.

I'd like to pick up a 126600 Rep. What's the latest/greatest version that I should be looking for (or waiting for?) I see Noob 1:1 A2836 and ARF V2 1:1 A2834 on several of the dealers websites.

Suggested dealers who might have the latest/greatest version in stock?

Thanks.

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
Sorry for the newbie questions, I like to read/read/read and answer my own questions without further posting, but damn 105 pages and 1575 posts, can't seem to zero in on the current info.

I'd like to pick up a 126600 Rep. What's the latest/greatest version that I should be looking for (or waiting for?) I see Noob 1:1 A2836 and ARF V2 1:1 A2834 on several of the dealers websites.

Thanks.

the best is ARF v2
https://www.intime03.co/rollie/4585...-edition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824.html
intime is a trusted dealer here.

hellseekerx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/18
La Jolla California
fa8c973eb636577ca59306b0723c5c44.jpg

very nice indeed

RBB224

16/10/16

Thanks.

Hi there! i know it's 158 pages and ongoing haha! i read the entire 157 pages and i learned alot from everyone here. In my humble opinion you should go for the ARF SD42 126600 V2 :) you can try InTime (Ryan), PureTime, Sead and Lucy, these are the few recommendations by me personally and of course my all time favorite is InTime Ryan and Sead.