• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
What i meant for the fix was the clasp lock gap, the rehaut alignment im ok with it people won't really look that carefully unless someone walk around with a loupe haha!

My gen Hulk has a ‘slightly misaligned’ rehaut, lol

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Hi guys just some update~ Sead sent me another email and this time it's the Actual QC pictures before shipping out and i noticed the watch looked different (might be my sleepy eyes), does anyone here knows how to fix this Clasp gap issue? also how do you find the clasp blade engraving?
VEKCRaI.jpg

JL0gxMU.jpg

yOipqAG.jpg

I think this is very bad work by Sead. We have QC for a reason.
I think this watch is good but not as good as the "golden sample" pearl is a bit off, rehaut is not at 12. Big gap on the clasp. Is this something you will see on the wrist? I guess not.

RBB224

16/10/16
My gen Hulk has a ‘slightly misaligned’ rehaut, lol

I do know some of the Gens have misaligned rehuat, my Gen 116710BLNR has slight misaligned too which i don't really care, what i was talking about was the clasp lock gap that's all~

Reactions: m5smg2

RBB224

16/10/16
I think this is very bad work by Sead. We have QC for a reason.
I think this watch is good but not as good as the "golden sample" pearl is a bit off, rehaut is not at 12. Big gap on the clasp. Is this something you will see on the wrist? I guess not.

initially i thought i was getting "golden sample" but until he sent me another QC email i compared it and it's different haha! I understand what you mean but personally the rehuat im fine, it's just the clasp lock wide gap.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
The clasp is not tight. You could push it over slightly with your finger and the gap would be the same, or you could push it a bit more and the gap would be on the other side. Same goes for a real one as well...

Reactions: m5smg2

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i also got it from sead and is almost perfect. rehaut is a tad off but to be honest is not noticeable wrist distance. clasp is fine
be5c9f04e82e320923139fe85fa13adc.jpg
2a7846c3420bfada0d693ae1ba0f5eef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellseekerx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/18
La Jolla California
I do know some of the Gens have misaligned rehuat, my Gen 116710BLNR has slight misaligned too which i don't really care, what i was talking about was the clasp lock gap that's all~

Very true statement. Fact is Gens aren't necessarily perfect. Most do not bother on sending it back to Rolex. Newer also have the bluish hue that tends to block the black hole effect. I personally like the black hole effect. As soon as I get my ARF 116610LN 904L will be replacing with a genuine crystal but not the double AR coated new one. I do like the SD43 ARF, looks amazing

Reactions: m5smg2 and RBB224

RBB224

16/10/16
Very true statement. Fact is Gens aren't necessarily perfect. Most do not bother on sending it back to Rolex. Newer also have the bluish hue that tends to block the black hole effect. I personally like the black hole effect. As soon as I get my ARF 116610LN 904L will be replacing with a genuine crystal but not the double AR coated new one. I do like the SD43 ARF, looks amazing

Which newer model has bluish hue on the cyclops? so far all the rolex watches i've seen doesn't have any bluish hue. Yes the ARF SD43 looks solid that's why i purchased one :) i've been to the AD and asked for the Gen SD43 126600 but the waiting list is really long and i really hope my turn will come!

zufir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/14
Tbh this would be a perfect rep out of the box without complications of 3135