• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Yes my rehaut align was a tick off too. I simply rotated the movt/dial a hair and it lines up. Easy fix.

Pelagic please post your QC pics if you’ve accepted. Let’s see that bezel, thanks

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
6237694f019b12a51282d3f18f7ccad0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: m5smg2

Lupoalberto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/16
Ordered me too from sead. I am a noob but it seems ( to me ) ok. Told me it's last batch. Do u wanna see it?

Lupoalberto

28/12/16
i know the td has to sell. I request the last batch and sead confirm. So if this one is not, he is not fair. everyone can judge as wish. Btw do u know how much is the bezel price and if is easy to change? Thank you.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
^ Yes you are - happened about 10-12 pages ago in this thread.

These QC look like sead though?

edit - just beaten. Sead - same as before. thats surprising. Probably an honest mistake but maybe the two guys who got the same qc pics go to PM about it with with a mod - this isnt ok.

Lupoalberto

28/12/16
i asked to him if it was in stock and he said so. I paid and he sent pics. I say: " are you sure this is the last batch with corrected bezel teeth and datewheel? ". He said yes and I accepted the watch. That's all. Maybe he sent the same pics to other guys before i paid because they did request. in about 7/8 days i will have and i will see if there are differences. I don't want to blame anybody. But if he sent to different paying people the same pics, well i don't think this is correct. But - i repeat - don't know and i don't judge. If some people paid and received the same pics, please pm and let's see if inform the admin/mod.