• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
29cad1703d06c78b1d9d39e1d114fd3d.jpg

Reactions: Mendota

maxelmen

Known Member
21/1/17
THIS!!! Amazing!
Could we get a pic straight on to see the dw?
Wear it in good health mate, it’s fantastic!

SuprKamiGuru

4/10/15
Amazing!!! Thank you for doing this. Can't wait to receive mine. Too bad they are sold out as of now. My TD pre-ordered it for me and said she would let me know when it has come in. Hopefully not too much longer now.

D

d4m.test

Looks amazing mate and thanks for sharing.

The thing that bugs me is the cyclops. It's love hate thing I suppose.

Nevertheless amazing watch .

machim

19/7/17
Looks amazing mate and thanks for sharing.

The thing that bugs me is the cyclops. It's love hate thing I suppose.

Nevertheless amazing watch .

Agree, I son’t see the black hole on cyclop so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PgrPgrPG

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Amazing!!! Thank you for doing this. Can't wait to receive mine. Too bad they are sold out as of now. My TD pre-ordered it for me and said she would let me know when it has come in. Hopefully not too much longer now.

Sold out already? Who’s your TD?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK

Pre-order? I placed an order 1-2 days ago after reading this and received QC pics already. Lol:
393587155cdfc29f4949b8d3b011f87d.jpg

frosterosen

10/7/17
Pre-order? I placed an order 1-2 days ago after reading this and received QC pics already. Lol:
393587155cdfc29f4949b8d3b011f87d.jpg

Did you ask your TD to take DW photo for 28? How its look like?

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
Wow this looks gorgeous... has just replaced a Noob V7 on my next to buy list...

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Did you ask your TD to take DW photo for 28? How its look like?

What's the point of this?

A word of advice - anyone asking for a specific date shot for a possible reason to reject the watch, let alone actually rejecting it because of how a certain date looks can expect to end up on their TD's no sale list.

The nitpicking on this model is now beyond ridiculous. It's not a Rolex guys, it's a Chinese fake.

Reactions: Tanner and dominic7

frosterosen

10/7/17

A word of advice - anyone asking for a specific date shot for a possible reason to reject the watch, let alone actually rejecting it because of how a certain date looks can expect to end up on their TD's no sale list.

The nitpicking on this model is now beyond ridiculous. It's not a Rolex guys, it's a Chinese fake.

It is just a questions, i didnt say anything about rejecting anything..if there is no extra photo, nevermind, move on..i’ll ask for it from TD if they send me the qc photo. I’ll share it in this forum if i have the photo later..that is the main purpose of this forum right, sharing & education..if not, better close the account, and buy canal street rep...

if i’m not satisfy, i change to other watches and pay for 20% processing fee or cancel the order and bear some loses.

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16

The 28 date is a common fault of this watch

The person asking this question may have wanted to see if it was widespread or limited to the first few we have seen - reason I say this, I wanted to see it too

You’re being presumptuous in that he was seeking a reason to make that person reject the watch

Sent from the RWI App

Joeytwotimes

29/12/12
The 28 date is a common fault of this watch

The person asking this question may have wanted to see if it was widespread or limited to the first few we have seen - reason I say this, I wanted to see it too

You’re being presumptuous in that he was seeking a reason to make that person reject the watch

Sent from the RWI App
I also would like to see.. 28 font was meant to be sorted, be good to see if arf fixed the issue or still rolling some out with the weird one