• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

D

d4m.test

I’m sure they mean waitlist as in pre-order for the next batch since they’re sold out

Yeah I guess thats the case. Any clue whether the waiting time will be days, weeks or months? I don’t really want to spend 400+ bucks and wait for a couple of months really

FischersFritze

Known Member
10/3/17
Cannot wait. Patience is not my fortitude. I have already done payment for this watch but Ryan today told me it is out of stock. Factory says it will be available again in 5 days.
emoji35.png
Seems like days not month.

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
I hope next batch will be with correct bezel scallops shape *finger-cross*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

I’ve cancelled now so maybe one more available ,lol .Going to wait till spring and by then hopfully they will of ironed out these niggles to what I personally thing will be a even better example of a already v. Nice rep. Good luck all ,merry Xmas and keep the feedback coming .

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
I hope next batch will be with correct bezel scallops shape *finger-cross*

Angus and ARF listened to is on the Daytona and the shortened the rehaut height. I hope they listen again now with the SD43 bezel teeth. Still, pretty damn close for a first version

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
Angus and ARF listened to is on the Daytona and the shortened the rehaut height. I hope they listen again now with the SD43 bezel teeth. Still, pretty damn close for a first version

Theres no doubt in their gen like appearance and from the photos I've seen so far it's very close to gen. I have the ARF Daytona C and their quality is very impressive. Hope they can correct the bezel scallops this batch and I'm pulling trigger on this too.

Mike Page

23/6/15
That's a killer piece I'm drooling . I've been lusting over the Gen since release just need to get my foot in the AD door somehow lol . They got pissed off that I turned down twice the Basel 2016 Air King I was on the list for

I think I am going to have to grab me one of these to get me by what will be a long wait for Gen now

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
The bezel teeth are a tad pointer and I’m sure they’ll update. It’s not something you notice on the wrist or feel when turning the bezel
aee9ee387bb8aed9ce723c753bf9892a.jpg

FischersFritze

Known Member
10/3/17
Regarding the blackhole effect. It seems like the cyclops indeed has 2 ar but the rest of the crystal seems also has some decent ar. As a result the blackhole is less visible. Has anyone experience how to make the crystal more glare so that the ar on the cyclops seems stronger? Is that a possible solution in any way?

Edit: Please ignore that idea seems stupid now.