• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Sub green with black dial

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Tc would be the best kermit sub.failing that you could get a jf 16610lv no rehaut engravings with sh3135 movement

D

d4m.test

Tc would be the best kermit sub.failing that you could get a jf 16610lv no rehaut engravings with sh3135 movement
thanks very much for this, I think near enough impossible to get a TC kermit now??

Whats the difference between these??
https://www.intime01.co/rollie/3436...edition-black-dial-green-bezel-on-sa3135.html
and the JF:
https://www.intime01.co/rollie/3574...edition-black-dial-green-bezel-on-sh3135.html

And why do you say no rehaut engravings? Doesnt this come as standard?

Also what are your thoughts on the sh3135.. unreliability? some say needs instant service !! Not keen on spending a further $150 on top of the $440!

Rokerite

29/1/17
Earlier 16610 lv had no rolexrolex on the rehaut, later models did. Up to you which you prefer.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The rehaut engravings on the gen Kermit would be what I would buy if I could. But the rep rehaut engravings look bad .So that why I suggested the non rehaut jf kermit

D

d4m.test

The rehaut engravings on the gen Kermit would be what I would buy if I could. But the rep rehaut engravings look bad .So that why I suggested the non rehaut jf kermit
I see.. How bad are the engravings? A total tell or just slightly off in your opinion?

And with regards to the SH3135 movement??

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I see.. How bad are the engravings? A total tell or just slightly off in your opinion?

And with regards to the SH3135 movement??
They looks like shit.thats why I said I would not get the jf of with the engravings

Reactions: SuperLory

2manywatches

19/4/07
I have the JF and have had it side by side a gen Black sub. Yes the engravings are a bit different but no way you would even notice without having it side by side and comparing it. On my wrist I think it’s fine. Also I did have to service mine about a month after getting it. I love it and it’s quality is great. I don’t care about the rehault so much after seeing in person, not a blow up pic just how minimal the engraving difference is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Hey, if you don't know much about it, you'd be happy with whatever you get; as long as it doesn't break. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Does all the SH 3135 on that JF have glued second hands? I've read quite a few threads about this issue, which makes me feel a bit worried in case I'd want to service the movement in the future...

D

d4m.test

I have the JF and have had it side by side a gen Black sub. Yes the engravings are a bit different but no way you would even notice without having it side by side and comparing it. On my wrist I think it’s fine. Also I did have to service mine about a month after getting it. I love it and it’s quality is great. I don’t care about the rehault so much after seeing in person, not a blow up pic just how minimal the engraving difference is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, if you don't know much about it, you'd be happy with whatever you get; as long as it doesn't break. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Thats my concern that it would require servicing very shortly after! No one around near me does servicing on replicas. And I dn't want to spend a further $150!!

Does all the SH 3135 on that JF have glued second hands? I've read quite a few threads about this issue, which makes me feel a bit worried in case I'd want to service the movement in the future...
What do you mean by glued second hands??

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Thats my concern that it would require servicing very shortly after! No one around near me does servicing on replicas. And I dn't want to spend a further $150!!

What do you mean by glued second hands??

Here is one of the threads:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...le-mod-turns-to-disaster.393963/#post-3665796

Apparently the seconds hand is glued to the pinion and the seconds hand can't be removed without breaking it. Why glue it in the first place...?

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Oh yes. Shit.
So what’s the recommendation?? Don’t buy this model?

I don't know, lots of members buy it and maybe I will as well. It's just that you may have to buy new hands too perhaps. Or you're lucky and your watchmaker can get the hands off without an issue.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
And who knows, maybe it will last for years before it needs a service. You never know with reps, it's part of the game :)

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Oh yes. Shit.
So what’s the recommendation?? Don’t buy this model?
Any replica watch you buy has the potential to need a service on the movement. Asian clone movements are not built to the same standards as we expect in genuine watches. The sh3135 is a little more of a gamble than the a28xx movements and parts are also less available.

Sent from the RWI App