• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC Sub, where to buy

jack33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/13
Hello guys,
I cannot find the blog of Tomas Cadell, where he was selling his watches.
Is there a new link or if you know how can I buy a TC sub?

Thanks for your replies

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
He's gone, gone with the wind to pastures new. The TC subs are no more - long live the TC sub.

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Only the select few are worthy now....

These are rocketing in value, I’m waiting until theyre worth £2K then I’m selling ;)

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida
I think no profiteering would surely come up for sure but members can list whatever and hope for a green light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Have you guys ever seen me green light an over Priced TC.

Nope thread crap everyone I see.

In fact as soon as I see TC in the title I roll my eyes and take a deep breathe before I open the thread because I know what I am in for.

A few members get it right but most don't

IT'S NOT RARE AND CAN'T BE SOLD FOR PROFIT.

sent from Samsung s8 + via RWI app

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
yes there are hundreds I'm sure of TC's in circulation , so not RARE but highly collectible at this point ,the JF is a nice alternative of the TC and available from our TD's ,and with some mods are really awesome , I even have had conversations with some very knowledgeable members here saying that the JF is BETTER in some areas over the TC?
so pick your poison , budget , tolerance and patients lol

Reactions: inNico

papajetta

18/3/07
yes there are hundreds I'm sure of TC's in circulation , so not RARE but highly collectible at this point ,the JF is a nice alternative of the TC and available from our TD's ,and with some mods are really awesome , I even have had conversations with some very knowledgeable members here saying that the JF is BETTER in some areas over the TC?
so pick your poison , budget , tolerance and patients lol

I must've received a blem JC, because my JC couldn't even stand in the same building with my TC V6

D

d4m.test

what was the sell price of the TC v6 and V7 back from TC himself ?
asking out of curiosity..

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
what was the sell price of the TC v6 and V7 back from TC himself ?
asking out of curiosity..

I’m fairly sure my V7 Extreme was $689.

The current JFs look absolutely awesome, great movements too (after a service). IMO not much to separate a stock one from a stock TC and even less if you’re comparing frankens.

Added bonus of lug engravings too which for some unexplained reason the recent TCs never had.

jonathanw

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/15
I’m fairly sure my V7 Extreme was $689.

The current JFs look absolutely awesome, great movements too (after a service). IMO not much to separate a stock one from a stock TC and even less if you’re comparing frankens.

Added bonus of lug engravings too which for some unexplained reason the recent TCs never had.

He's supposed to have said his builds were so good they could be used to scam unknowing buyers (passed as gens) if they had fake engraved SNs between the lugs. For me this is BS and only a marketing trick.

jack33

24/2/13
So can it be true what I heard that he closed TC subs for selling the ginault watches?

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
He's supposed to have said his builds were so good they could be used to scam unknowing buyers (passed as gens) if they had fake engraved SNs between the lugs. For me this is BS and only a marketing trick.

You’re right that does sound like absolute rubbish! Guessing just to save a step in manufacturing (presumably the factory he sourced his cases from wasn’t willing to do it)

It would probably be easier to pass one off to an unsuspecting buyer with no serials as a “grey import” than one with a generic serial coming up as fake on a google search