• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What bracelet is "acceptable" for a 1680 red sub ?

madonna

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/06
Hi there.

I need a new bracelet for my SS WM sub.

It was originally delivered with a solide midlink bracelet, marked 78768 + 455b. ( 78768 is really a 18k gold bracelet, is it not ? )

Bought the watch used, and unfortunately someone have removed/lost some of the links, so it is just too short.

Was thinking about buying the STRS001 Vintage riveted strap from silixprime, would this be a correct strap? Or does anyone offer a better/more correct strap?

Btw. the WM also have the "Orig Polex design" same as MBW, but the serial nuber is a little different than the one Ubiquitous describes in his "How to identify a Vintage Mbw Rolex, 1680 Red Sub" over at RWG.

Hope some of your Rolex WIS can help :)

D

d4m.test

These have been sold on 7206 rivetted bracelets, 9315 folded link bracelets & 93150 Oyster bracelets with a 580 end link. Any of these would be correct. The rivetted looks best IMO. Try Homer he has the best 7206 at the moment although it needs modding slightly by taking the top link out as it's slightly too big and snags the lugs.