• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cool story about a modder and why we should keep our eyes open

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
Bob he's not the only one of these guys some call "tinkerers" not real "modders" that pull this kind of stuff. they sell on the M2M forum, the mods know who they are, but they manage to tiptoe that line between being stand up guys and scammers. Lesson learned from my personal experience, PM me if you want to know more.

Thanks bud - good to know. Honestly, I have no dog in this fight and in no way was standing up for JD. I Don't know him, never dealt with him. I simply like to hear both sides!

B

gamba66

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/15
Bob he's not the only one of these guys some call "tinkerers" not real "modders" that pull this kind of stuff. they sell on the M2M forum, the mods know who they are, but they manage to tiptoe that line between being stand up guys and scammers. Lesson learned from my personal experience, PM me if you want to know more.

I heard some of those tinkeres "build" franken daydates and datejust [emoji14]

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12

Why only a pm? Are you frightened of the Jonny Deep wrath?

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Not Depp, not stone, and no I am not scared, but I am not going to get in the middle of it on this thread. I have had numerous discussions with mods and this is my decision after getting more information. Please respect that. Thanks.

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Not Depp, not stone, and no I am not scared, but I am not going to get in the middle of it on this thread. I have had numerous discussions with mods and this is my decision after getting more information. Please respect that. Thanks.

You keep it to yourself so others can get robbed....??
And they say we’re all one big happy family here

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
Hi friends

I am sorry for my English

this guy did not behave well with me. I started the work and sent me the pieces. he sent me a green dial. it was not for 3135. I put my dial "gift" for him. and I sent her dial back. he angrily said that his dial was for 3135. I sent him the photos. he gave me a thief. he told me to pay for my job and to ship everything without assembly. I did so and did not want to pay me. then he realized he was wrong and apologized to me. but I felt offended. and I told him to pay me 225 € for the time lost, and the jobs I did. this guy will not have any more work for me.

if you want i have all the conversations on whatsapp. I'm sorry but I can tell you I stole the dial. and a bad thing

gamba66

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/15
It seems that mr depp atleast has the ability to service a movement.

Does that qualify him to build and sell frankens regurlarly m2m? (Not for profit, for passion of course!)

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hi friends

I am sorry for my English

this guy did not behave well with me. I started the work and sent me the pieces. he sent me a green dial. it was not for 3135. I put my dial "gift" for him. and I sent her dial back. he angrily said that his dial was for 3135. I sent him the photos. he gave me a thief. he told me to pay for my job and to ship everything without assembly. I did so and did not want to pay me. then he realized he was wrong and apologized to me. but I felt offended. and I told him to pay me 225 € for the time lost, and the jobs I did. this guy will not have any more work for me.

if you want i have all the conversations on whatsapp. I'm sorry but I can tell you I stole the dial. and a bad thing

@kilowattore . . you may need to help translating.

connor86

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/13
Basically he tells i called him thief and he felt offended, so that he sent all the stuff like that, as an “answer”.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
It seems that mr depp atleast has the ability to service a movement.

Does that qualify him to build and sell frankens regurlarly m2m? (Not for profit, for passion of course!)
he already does. For some hefty prices that if he was selling a JLC NSD, would have landed him with a staff hold

Status
Not open for further replies.