• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone dealt with Replicahaus

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
To expensive and use our TDs NOT Sites like that could be scamsites etc

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Buy from one of our TDs, you'll save half your money.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

To expensive and use our TDs NOT Sites like that could be scamsites etc

I’ve looked at the list, any suggestions on particular dealer ?
I’m after a real good rep not cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
They bassicly all can get you the stuff thats why there are trusted dealers. But i like Lucy from truetime168 she have a very good eye at the QC.

D

d4m.test

They bassicly all can get you the stuff thats why there are trusted dealers. But i like Lucy from truetime168 she have a very good eye at the QC.

Thanks mate

D

d4m.test

Thanks for your opinions and help guys. I am doing the hard yards and reading as much as possible on the forums and TD pages.

Karl Strom

Looking Around
7/9/18
I bought a $830 Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Ceramic Bezel - Ultimate Replica Wath with Cal.4130 Movement, about one year ago. The watch looked, and felt good at first. After about 9 months the automatic winding mechanism stopped working. I suddenly had to wind it up manually every day. I contacted Keisha and asked if I should send the watch back to Replicahause for repair? He (or she?) responded by sending a link to a short description on how to wind a Rolex Daytona manually. I tried to explain that the watch won´t wind itself, even i a winding machine that i bought for the watch. His response was this: Wind the fucking watch, it will work without a problem.

Good luck
Keisha Gomes

What a fu..ing douche bag! Replicahause are criminals and they will never stand by their products, or give any kind of customer support.
Whatever you do, don´t buy anthing from them.

Karl Strom, Sweden

Reactions: Alangeorge

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Alangeorge

Looking Around
17/12/19
Horrible!!!! Paid close to $700.00 for what was supposed to be a 1:1 replica. NOT!!! Within a month the entire “insides” came loose and stopped working. Sent my watch back for “a repair under warranty” almost 3 months ago. Got a “confirmation” from “Keisha” that my watch to be repaired had been received. Yet, 6 weeks later, over 3 dozen emails and over 50 phone calls....NOTHING. I know there is a company in California. My best friend is a big time attorney. I have sent him all of the info to make sure that he can finally shut them down and to keep others from being scammed as i and so many others have. Buyers be aware. Stay away!!!

Reactions: nalomb

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Horrible!!!! Paid close to $700.00 for what was supposed to be a 1:1 replica. NOT!!! Within a month the entire “insides” came loose and stopped working. Sent my watch back for “a repair under warranty” almost 3 months ago. Got a “confirmation” from “Keisha” that my watch to be repaired had been received. Yet, 6 weeks later, over 3 dozen emails and over 50 phone calls....NOTHING. I know there is a company in California. My best friend is a big time attorney. I have sent him all of the info to make sure that he can finally shut them down and to keep others from being scammed as i and so many others have. Buyers be aware. Stay away!!!

Are you seriously trying to sue a company selling illegal counterfeit watches that you bought illegally?

This isn’t gonna work out good for you bro. I would stop all of that immediately.

I also highly doubt that the company based in Cali is actually in Cali.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Gotta love these one post wonders which keep popping up lately.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
This is awesome. Lol. You're going to try and sue a foreign company for selling you counterfeit products. I mean $700 is an hour of legal work. Maybe 2 of he's fresh out of law school. You should have just taken the free advice of the forum and stayed away.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
This is why we have Trusted Dealers.

Before I found RWI I purchased a watch from swissreplication.is - all emails came from a Keisha Gomes as well. Whole thing is a total scam - I’ll spare you the details but long story short they send my watch to Canada (I’m in conus), then it gets routed back to China, then finally gets to me like 4 months later. When I returned it I got a similar “fuck yourself” (their words not mine) email.

Save yourself the frustration. Send your watch to someone in conus to service it, might be able to salvage.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

hmartsupply

Looking Around
1/6/21
I see that this topic is old, and I'm brand new to this site-- and replicas for that matter-- but I've been searching for 'trustworthy' sources for information & to purchase high quality replicas as well, and had come across their webpage in my internet travels. My conclusion is that they also operate under at least two other web domain names as well. They make lofty claims, but in my effort to see if they had "reviews", I came across too many comments that led me to believe that seller wasn't as reputable as I'd like. However if they were in business when you started this thread 4 years ago, and also when I came across them a couple of days ago, maybe that longevity indicates they do sell the occasional good product.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I see that this topic is old, and I'm brand new to this site-- and replicas for that matter-- but I've been searching for 'trustworthy' sources for information & to purchase high quality replicas as well, and had come across their webpage in my internet travels. My conclusion is that they also operate under at least two other web domain names as well. They make lofty claims, but in my effort to see if they had "reviews", I came across too many comments that led me to believe that seller wasn't as reputable as I'd like. However if they were in business when you started this thread 4 years ago, and also when I came across them a couple of days ago, maybe that longevity indicates they do sell the occasional good product.

It's simple bro. If a dealer isn't listed in the link below, don't send money to them.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

Reactions: pompompurin

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK

Why even go to all that effort? As KJ just said, go to the TD page here and pick a TD, any TD. If you're interested in replicahaus because they claim to sell a watch you can't find at a TD, then they're either lying, or you haven't checked with a TD to see if they can get it. Any TD should be able to get any watch that's currently being repped.

Ignore "lofty claims". They're invariably BS.

Reactions: hmartsupply