• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen SD4k 116600 vs Noob 116600 v2, A3135 [UK]

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Finally ordered a noob. Let’s see how it compares to the gen. looking back at the noob v2, I don’t think it’s a good as reps in 2019. Let’s see how the latest noob sd4k compares. Should be here in a couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Finally ordered a noob. Let’s see how it compares to the gen. looking back at the noob v2, I don’t think it’s a good as reps in 2019. Let’s see how the latest noob sd4k compares. Should be here in a couple of weeks

Looking Forward to that buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZGoatRider

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/1/20
Nevada

Hi and I hope you are well. Just curious if you ever got your latest Noob SD4K and how it compares to Gen. Your OP is awesome btw. Thank you for sharing all of this.

Bails78

19/7/18
United Kingdom, London

Really looking forward to this. Please update us as and when you get the new piece