• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen SD4k 116600 vs Noob 116600 v2, A3135 [UK]

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Fantastic rep, such a pity the LEC is so obvious and the EL gaps not as good as the rest of the watch

The EL gaps make the rep bracelet fit feel a little cheap compared to gen.

The glide lock operation is basically the same (on both watches). Don’t know why people go on about how silky smooth gen glide-lock is....it isn’t that smooth on gen (least not on a used gen).

In real life the noob LEC is good enough IMO.

I like the gen hands! Rep ones are a little too flat compared to gen and don’t sparkle in the same manner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnlia

Watchlover
23/1/17
Italy
well thank you @mech500 for the review! i liked it so much, i think it helps all those ppl that want to buy a sd . At the end i would say WTH it just costs more than 300 bucks!!! good job noob!

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
Is the bezel insert (silver paint) better than the sub-c v7? Or is it the same crap under low light?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Yup. Total agreed.
Im happy enough for a gen insert

Forget gen xtal mate. Complete waste of money for a non cyclops model IMO. Gen insert is nice [emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Thanks you! Excellent review

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Great review though!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Should i go for 3135 or 2836?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Jackster

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
I bought one of these and did my homework and decided that the 3135 was the way to go, I’m no expert but I do remember at the time researching quite a bit, great looking Watch by the way

D

d4m.test

Hey guys, just bought one from a TD. Watch looks great. Only LEC is slightly misaligned and not at correct 6 position. Never seen something about that in all the other posts? Any advices?

Jackster

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
Mine is at 6 but can only view it from the edge of the plexi not from the front as your photo shows, however I would say a very minor flaw for a rep?.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Honestly without a gen side by side there is ZERO chance of getting called out on this model.