• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Air king 116900 BP or JF?

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
Hello members. I find the best gen like Rolex Air king 116900. I saw a few factory and with my eyes looks like the best a BP. BP has better dial, crown and correct green font than JF. What do you think about it?

http://www.ttw-1388.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_236&products_id=17424

http://www.ttw-1388.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_12&products_id=16266

7074ff15cbdce1693b10af11c52c0b1f.jpeg
f6070d1177fa0392985422978ae7c17a.jpeg

BP has correct dial number 5 and 4, rolex font, air king font and green color as gen

Sent from the RWI App

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I like it, I think depending on the crystal I might AR the crystal, Its nice to see something different

Berthold Brecht

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/16
Hi,

love the new air king and was very close to pull the trigger. But gen has this beautiful 3d green rolex logo. From the pictures I would say that neither bp nor jf is getting it right. Logo on both is flat. The numbers wouldnt bother me. But the 3d logo on the gen is in real life very noticeable.

What do you think?

Berthold Brecht

30/8/16

Bmwdpe19

19/1/15
I also agree. My friend bought the BP and I got JF. We wanted to see the difference. I don't have side by side pics but I have to admit hands down the JF bracelet is very close to gen like and has a much sharper and has a George out daylight reflexion to it.

Always said hundreds on times on forum. But rep according to your budget and also with the flaws you are willing to accept

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

I placed order bp . I am waiting for this beautiful piece

D

d4m.test

I also agree. My friend bought the BP and I got JF. We wanted to see the difference. I don't have side by side pics but I have to admit hands down the JF bracelet is very close to gen like and has a much sharper and has a George out daylight reflexion to it.

Always said hundreds on times on forum. But rep according to your budget and also with the flaws you are willing to accept

Can you post a photo? This thread need a photos. Thank you

D

d4m.test

My JF should be arriving tomorrow, cannot wait!

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
I agree JF appears closer to gen but both has its flaws. I haven’t seen this new air king in person but I’m on the fence as to whether I like it or not. Probably gotta get one to experiment.