• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone ordered a LV Sub from Sichuan?

gruffster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/06
Not quite sure how to order from him, but his price on this looked good, and it looks like he may accept Paypal.

Can anyone provide clarification?

Thanks

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
The best way would be thru MSN messanger..... [email protected]

He does accept paypal.....Be prepaired....to send him a picture of the item you want....(To make it simple)....He has a little trouble with english...So...dont go off on a long story about your watch needs...Just tell/show him what you want....He will give you the price....ect....ect......

I would really recomend doing this thru the messanger...I could easily see it taking 5 or 6 PM to get a order done with him....

And if you have a Mic....Do 1 better and have a voice conversation with him...He likes that also...I think he speaks better english then he reads...and writes....

Good Luck.......And welcome to RWI

nfs060

2/4/06
His LV is Ok. You might want to pay a bit more maybe get a better watch and get it with service so you get tracking and better English.
IMO Good luck to you.

mjv

Renowned Member
16/4/06
Ditto to what Drm says
I ordered from him and received a tracking # that worked fine to USA
confirm and reconfirm with him with pics be rediculously specific and you'll have a good experience IMO. I fell we are all on a learning curve here ,buyers and dealers alike....some are a little furhter along. I will order from him again. it's all about the comms with the dealers I am finding,,,,,with Le it's imperative IMO
mjv

dvn

27/5/06
take a plunge on his $100 ETA

Order two from him last week got the tracking number yesterday.