• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Deep black hole crystal from ProfSteve!

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
The blue shade in the second picture.
Never seen this on my GEN SubC.
There is always a hue, whether blue pink orange or green. It's the residue left by the minerals and metals used in the ar process. Rolex has figured a way to have
That was the sky from the rooftop of my car.
The only place that has AR is the cyclop. The rest is totally stock.
@JackJ1980

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
thwre is a blue hue to profs xtals. They're beautiful and I've owned a ton including the blackhole. I refer to my other statement. It is impossible not to have a hue. Profs is blue. But it's a light blue so not readily noticeable unless smudged or at the right angle.

D

d4m.test

How much was this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

The blue shade in the second picture.
Never seen this on my GEN SubC.

Just took this today at Rolex SQ1

It's blue too.

819d54ed12cacbf1b73f531d8a5bf288.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Blue was the most popular a decade ago and back a few decades. Most of the industry is moving away but you still see it in watches often times.

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Sorry, very new to this. Does he have a website or forum here? You mind telling us how much it's cost you?

Sent from the RWI App
Second post in the thread is from him. Click on his nick name and send him a PM so he can ask you directly.
He is a very nice guy, search for rnrprof
[emoji12]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Not mine, but believe in me, crown at 6 is a stupid thing to consider.

Prof. Crystal is a good and cheeper alternative to a GEN

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

hm11esh

4/9/18
i am also interested in these for some reps that I have.

Is there a website or anything?
I have sent a PM but would like to see what else is available

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
If you wanna save some money go for profs xtal , but if you have chance to get a gen then go for gen ! Gen is gen , there is no better xtal !

SongtsenT

Horology Curious
24/5/19
If you wanna save some money go for profs xtal , but if you have chance to get a gen then go for gen ! Gen is gen , there is no better xtal !

Does the prof look almost identical to the gen? I’ve heard good things about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SongtsenT

Horology Curious
24/5/19

Thanks. Does the prof look almost identical to the gen? I’ve heard good things about it. I’m not sure if i want to spend that extra 100 in a gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Yeah , it looks almost like gen..... Save the hundred bucks and go with profs xtal , never wrong mate