• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"The "Wrapped" Gold Sub Guide"

Taffybag39

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/19
Does anyone have any experience with the “wrapped” ROF 116618 on trusty? I have done a search but nothing popped for me.

Agnostic

Known Member
17/12/19
I have bought the expensive wrapped version. Yw has sent me the wrong version of watch. Wrong clasp code... wrong movement. The watch is back on yourwatch and they send me a new one. Now a real vsf wrapped (the 20 days order time version ;-))

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

You allready got it ?

Ramone9

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/6/21
Wow, SO glad I stumbled upon this thread, thanks to all that've contributed!
Can anyone speak to AP royal oak yellow gold reps? I've been checking in with puretime and trustytime for months but they both say that they're unavailable. Any factory recommendations?

Agnostic

Known Member
17/12/19
So many things but now for real mates, which two tone should i get

Black Gold and Blue Gold

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
So many things but now for real mates, which two tone should i get

Black Gold and Blue Gold

The best best way oob you can go with cf. Mine is now arrived and looks amazing. Case engravings are wrong… with this although the cgs. But still the best two tone oob.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Agnostic

Floyd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/15
Really, really informative. I feel that once you get past the idea of the gold maintaining its shine, so long as you get a rep with quality "filled" gold, you should be in a good place to wear it with some reasonable longevity?

2Billy

Looking Around
4/7/22
It comes as no surprise that Chinese fake watches are produced as cheaply as possible, the real question here is who will make a fake that mimics the real deal, at a higher premium?

Kack 13L0CK3R

Magnanimous Supporter
Supporter
1/4/22
CONUS
Any CONUS based watchsmith that would be replating or plating close to 18k Gen specs? Just wanting to know